Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-19 02:52:17

Bimps

give me a song

yes i am copying pingos topic. im not gonna use number ratings though because i dislike that. ill also listen to longer things, though my response may not be immediate. please link songs thanks. like i said no stupid meme rules like pingos topic.

Wooted by:

#2 2017-03-19 03:23:24

Doomsdaytoy9000

#3 2017-03-19 04:25:41

21Twelve
Formerly 222Hockey222

Re: give me a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlNrQGmj6oQ

A true masterpiece. 28 minutes of pure musicianship and talent.

b5c4b4f1a7.png

#4 2017-03-19 04:28:58

Gosha

CONTENT WARNING: "not really for kids" music

#5 2017-03-19 05:18:00

Bimps

Gosha wrote:

there's a bug... doesnt show if you have triggers off. had to quote to know what this is

will listen and rate tomorrow to all 3 and more if more posts are made

#6 2017-03-19 08:28:05, last edited by Myst (2017-03-19 08:28:42)

Myst

just a random music
https://youtu.be/FLQnavmeC9k

#7 2017-03-19 16:30:08, last edited by Pingohits (2017-03-19 16:35:58)

Pingohits
Banned

#8 2017-03-22 08:59:35

Doomsdaytoy9000

Bimps wrote:
Gosha wrote:

there's a bug... doesnt show if you have triggers off. had to quote to know what this is

you lied

XR0wvu0.png

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2017-03-22 21:24:55

Bimps

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Gosha wrote:

you lied

i actually am busy this week, which is rare. ill start next week, promise

#10 2017-03-29 21:44:52

Doomsdaytoy9000

bimps no longer likes songs

XR0wvu0.png

#11 2017-03-29 22:28:55

Bimps

#12 2017-04-03 03:18:55

Bimps

alright here we go

muse plug in baby (live):

all i know about muse is that like uh, some tranny at my school listnes to it. though this is nice so far. why did you link the live version though? it's pretty good quality. i like the effects. the vocals are not balanced and uh he's being edgy. idk what he's saying. he looks like the green day main singer. that guitar player looks lifeless, 1:20ish. so that's funny. i yeah the music isnt really anything special to me. the guitar is a bit different but eh. i mean i dont know what he is saying so it's hard to know what this is about. wow still 2 minutes left. yeah if you want to post the studio recording ill listen but this is just eh. oh wow samedi live? samedi is french for sunday. i know that. why was this broadcasted in france. man this is a bad example to start out with. uh yeah im gonna be typing while listening and then say what i think after. because that's more interesting i guess. also because i can. man, main guy share is pounding his guitar. also they are showing the camera guys in the shot which is stupid. wow he is like throwing that **** around. ok that was something

uh... it was a song that sounded slightly edgy but also a bit different. idk what the guy was saying which makes it hard to listen. yeah that was... something.

rush cyngus x-1 books 1 & 2

ive been meaning to listen to rush but im really lazy so this is good. this is pretty nice. then again it is rush so of course it's nice. idk what the intro said but ok. i like the bass. oh man now drums. i like how they go together, and stop and then go. this is in like 14/8. i like the odd time signature. now it is 4/4. and it wasnt an odd transition. i listened to 2814 yesterday, like the popular one. it was good but didnt have enough substance. now this is nice. actual different stuff, experimental, instrumental, i like it. has a swing style now with rock instruments, and keeps repeating. i like. cool 80's synth. i think this part was like 10/8. idk. oo lyrics. i like them. ah yes that classic rush voice. woah the vocals repeated go up now. and the guitar is hardpanned left. milky way? david bowie? oh holy **** that bass is so awesome. i love the sound. and the guitar too. i like the- oo dissonant- guitar rhythm. there is a part when it goes back up that it is clashy. i like it. woah that bass. once again the bass and drums have the same rhythm. these compound time signatures man. i dont even know what this is. probably 4/4 and 3/4. man he sure is screaming. this is pretty nice. arpeggiated guitar that fades out. and oh wow that is a nice intro. i like that there is variaty but not too much. this sounds like sheep from pink floyd a bit. actually those bass hits with the drums really remind me of sheep. these chords are clashy but i love clashy so i like it. so good. i like how lyrics arent forced in. ok yeah that part was really floydian. so i guess the whole rush thing is having the bass and drums do the same thing. creates a nice impact. and when they arent together it is more special. also that ding was nice. i like the pauses in the music. more music should do that. the vocals arent the main thing i feel. they are used as an instrument, not the driving force. every song a battlefield? i probably got that wrong but ok. i love the bass sound they keep using. umg yes back to the dissonant chords, and now vocals. it has a point for reprising itself. not just laziness. there was something added. i like these rhythms they keep using. they dont feel annoying, they feel relieving. sorry i was just listening, uh now im at the guitar solo. you know something is good if i just start listening and stop typing. not saying this guitar solo isnt good. it is. idk just spewing **** here. yes the dissonant chords again. i like it so much. i will soothe your primal feers. did i forgot how to spell feers. im stupid. so this is about enlightenment? nice. i just like the music sounds. now the guitar things are different. more 4/4 ish, no weird rhythms. it is balanced. this part sounds more like your average song. which once again isnt a bad thing at all, it is even better here so you dont get all tired off the rhythms. yeah im just listening again. this is just nice. i like it. i should be looking at lyrics, but that'd detract from my ears. so maybe i will soon when relistening. if i remember. i hopefully do. alright this part is done. now arpeggiated guitar again. i feel like that part couldve been a bit shorter. woah. is that a song sample going by what. idk how to describe that. yeah it is wtf. is that from earlier? oh wow lyrics that i actually can make out. i have no shape or form. man this is- im dead yet unborn?! wtf. this is enlightenment ****. now slightly off putting chords, i wouldnt call them dissonant but they are a bit. crash crash crash. i wonder what they sampled for that. oh more lyrics. something about gods. oh thunderbolts i was right. i feel like "i need a hero" will break out. oh wow now normal rush stuff. yeah this is good. i like it. woah they dropped the title, cygnus the divider or something. nice. i wonder what x-1 means. i feel like there will be no more lyrics. i was wrong. there is more lyrics. and a classical guitar. i like it. these lyrics are good. ends with an arpeggiated guitar. simple. but good.

alright so i liked it and will be relistening to it. i feel like you kind of cheaped me out though. wikipedia says the two books are from two difference albums one after another. otherwise yeah it was good and different from the usual. and now it's time for...

pink guy nickelodeon girls

alight i already watched the video on **** because i was bored so ill focus on the music. ff is a weird person. i dont mean just the whole cake thing. i mean him as a person. like why would he bother making this. also such a song that wont be understood by anyone in 10 years. also thought was put in. dan is also a **** paedo probably, he is at least very weird. he has a **** weird foot fetish. he is good at instrumental ****. im not one of those "le make serious music" **** but yeah he is good at that. then he just makes these **** stupid lyrics that are coherent but still. ok yeah these **** sound effects christ. oh yeah the music video is disturbing which is expected. yeah ok

i think the song speaks for itself

andreas b hybrid

yeah i dont know. it's some dubstep stuff. i probably will not enjoy this. build up piano that sounds like the intro to some kids youtube channel. i dont have anything positive to say. i mean this is only 4 minutes so that's good. yeah this just does nothing for me. the whole drum track is so stupid. to each their own but ffs this is so boring. yeah this sucks. there is the whole "tone" then "notes" thing i cant explain in words that sound **** stupid. that backwards cymbal was cool... for the 1 second it happened. this is blegh. then again you all know who recommended this, so it isnt surprising. the wind thing is fine i guess. but eh. ok it's done

nothing to say really, just generic edm crap.

mild high club windowpane

not gonna watch the music video. the harpsichord, or something, chords are good. vocal effects are nice. sleigh bells. not really getting much. the guitar thingy sounds nice. i like the overlaid vocals. reminds me of the beatles. and they are dissonant. which is always good. yeah this is definatly a song. too "high" for me. as in the weed. the weed high. the high you get from weed. that high. i dont care for it, ill probably listen again though

yeah it's a song i already said what i think

mild high club skiptracing

ok wow this just straight up remind me of vaporwave. that wah-wah. this is really a beatles inspired band. why did the vocals go up like that that's weird. stop that. now some weird percussion ****. and door knocking. this band is way too modern, idk how i feel. just listening now. this band just doesnt click with me. at least first impressions-wise. now im reminded heavily of early pink floyd, specifically- uh idk. more. those guitars just reminded me of it.

song is better than windowpane imo, mixes a lot which is nice, otherwise not much else to say

and that's it. suggest more songs im actually doing this now!

#13 2017-04-03 03:23:52

Pingohits
Banned

#14 2017-04-03 03:34:27, last edited by Ratburntro44 (2017-04-03 03:37:50)

Ratburntro44
Website

U7mYPjL.png

Hidden text

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … 6-XM5mdgwb

#15 2017-04-03 03:41:54

Bimps

Ratburntro44 wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/U7mYPjL.png

Hidden text

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … 6-XM5mdgwb

mhm

ok

here we go:

good

#16 2017-04-03 06:37:19

Doomsdaytoy9000

Bimps wrote:

alright here we go

all i know about muse is that like uh, some tranny at my school listnes to it. though this is nice so far. why did you link the live version though? it's pretty good quality. i like the effects. the vocals are not balanced and uh he's being edgy. idk what he's saying. he looks like the green day main singer. that guitar player looks lifeless, 1:20ish. so that's funny. i yeah the music isnt really anything special to me. the guitar is a bit different but eh. i mean i dont know what he is saying so it's hard to know what this is about. wow still 2 minutes left. yeah if you want to post the studio recording ill listen but this is just eh. oh wow samedi live? samedi is french for sunday. i know that. why was this broadcasted in france. man this is a bad example to start out with. uh yeah im gonna be typing while listening and then say what i think after. because that's more interesting i guess. also because i can. man, main guy share is pounding his guitar. also they are showing the camera guys in the shot which is stupid. wow he is like throwing that **** around. ok that was something

uh... it was a song that sounded slightly edgy but also a bit different. idk what the guy was saying which makes it hard to listen. yeah that was... something.

Samedi is french for saturday
also he doesn't even know what the song is about, he wrote it on shrooms

XR0wvu0.png

#17 2017-04-03 17:21:25

Bimps

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

alright here we go

1. no you
2. i cant hear the **** lyrics dipdong

#18 2017-04-03 18:34:04, last edited by Anatoly (2017-04-03 18:48:20)

Anatoly

Let it go in Death Rock

#19 2017-04-03 21:40:11

Doomsdaytoy9000

Bimps wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

alright here we go

1. no you

'
Look up the lyrics then?

XR0wvu0.png

#20 2017-04-03 22:36:11

Bimps

Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Doomsdaytoy9000 wrote:
Bimps wrote:

alright here we go

1. no you

'
Look up the lyrics then?

no

Bimps1491255371653166

Board footer