Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-04-01 17:04:04

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Re: Is clothing overrated?

I now realise what's been bugging me here: this is a prime example of a bad debate thread.

N1kf, in your original post you made a bunch of subjective comments, which is good, but then failed to round up the post with a clear question that you wanted to discuss. As a result, people can only disagree with individual points that have been made; we end up with 20 individual debates that aren't explored in depth, and nobody gets anywhere.

Is clothing overrated? - maybe, maybe not, but that's far too vague and broad a question to create a structured debate, and was never qualified by you to make it easier to discuss.

So, I'll ask again - because you failed to answer the first time - what are we debating?

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:
Tomahawk1491062644652874

Board footer