Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-30 02:36:01

Guest.

April Fool's 2017 Loadscreen Suggestion

unknown.png

#2 2017-03-30 02:38:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: April Fool's 2017 Loadscreen Suggestion

Can you stop with the GermanPower jokes? I don't think many people find that harassment funny anymore.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-03-30 02:40:23

Guest.

N1KF wrote:

Can you stop with the GermanPower jokes? I don't think many people find that harassment funny anymore.

unknown.pngi did it by request bb

Wooted by:

#4 2017-03-30 02:42:29

Pingohits
Banned

i don't see it as harassment but i'm slightly annoyed by this joke for it is local and not understood by many

same thing if i started saying "not high, not low, middle of the road" you'll probably be confused and not understand why i'm doing it, but personally i'll find it hilarious because it is an inside joke

same goes for this "germany power" whatever nugget

791mAP8.png

Wooted by: (2)

#5 2017-03-30 02:44:49

dcomet

Pingohits wrote:

i don't see it as harassment but i'm slightly annoyed by this joke for it is local and not understood by many

same thing if i started saying "not high, not low, middle of the road" you'll probably be confused and not understand why i'm doing it, but personally i'll find it hilarious because it is an inside joke

well the let's make it understood by many.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#6 2017-03-30 02:46:04

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Pingohits wrote:

It's directed towards Mysterion. If we're to believe what Mysterion says, Mysterion was spam messaged "german power" repeatedly. It sounds like harassment to me.

#7 2017-03-30 02:47:22, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-03-30 03:39:30)

hummerz5

obligatory "this isn't a serious game suggestion so nothing good will come of this" I've spent too much time on this. People, be nice.

also, being pedantic: guide:  "Please, no joke ideas [...] these threads are counter productive."

I'd have to agree this is more of a spam nature than a harassment. Yes, something is being said multiple times, but it's hardly a wholly negative term: it was once the actual username. is it wrong to call someone their old name? not really.

Finally, this was likely an attempt to bother a user. Perhaps not in content, but in repetition. No sense in promoting it. (looking at you "let's make everyone know the joke" folk)

N1KF wrote:
Pingohits wrote:

It's directed towards Mysterion. If we're to believe what Mysterion says, Mysterion was spam messaged "german power" repeatedly. It sounds like harassment to me.

Different55 wrote:

Mods can read PMs that they've been linked to.

He linked me to your PM.

His screenshot has not been tampered with.

diff confirmed authenticity a while ago

Wooted by: (2)
hummerz51490838442652615

Board footer