Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-13 13:45:37

Weirdoverse
Website

EE staff stuff

Hey, as mods are leaving, that means updates will be less common or the latest update we had is the last one
Anybody willing to be a mod from the community?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#2 2017-03-13 13:48:47

XxAtillaxX

Re: EE staff stuff

There won't be any less frequency merely from an administration change.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by: (4)

#3 2017-03-13 14:02:12

Zumza

Re: EE staff stuff

Weirdoverse wrote:

Hey, as mods are leaving, that means updates will be less common or the latest update we had is the last one
Anybody willing to be a mod from the community?
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/neutral

Well firstly no mod left? We actually got 2 new ones.
IIRC Nou said that the EE Team will focus on Unity so perhaps Unity is the next update we will get.
However they might as well do a little spring/easter update before that.

XxAtillaxX wrote:

There won't be any less frequency merely from an administration change.

Upon this merely administration change 3 administrators resigned. I don't think that the rumours about the EE Team doing nothing is 100% accurate, so I think that they were responsible for speeding up the process at least a bit.

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

Zumza1489410132650660

Board footer