Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-08 03:53:31

Minisaurus
Banned

Make a Speed Run forum or so

It would be great to have a forum or something like that to post the world record speed runs of worlds from EE.

It would need some rules like:

The worlds:
- The worlds to be part of the speed run forum need to be from campaign?
- There is only one topic about a world and the name need to be the name of the world, if the owner of the world change the name, then the topic name also need to be changed, it could be done adding the link of the game world into a bot i guess.

The players:
- The players can post their speed run of any world and that speed run need to be approved by the community or judges.
- The player who done the speed run to be recognized need to make a video showing the speed run of the world.
- The player need to play the game from the official website of the game.

The time:
- The speed run video need to be in real time.
- The video cant be cut into segments.

The video:
- The video need to show the EE chronometer running when the speed run start.
- The video need to show the owner of the world, the link for the world and all the game screen.
- The video need to be uploaded to youtube or other video-sharing website?
- The video need to show the speed run player username.

To perform this idea Everybody edits need to have a world chronometer, a chronometer inside EE, that way players cant cheat.
It would need also a video proof, and maybe also copy the world eeditor to show how the world was when he speed runned it.
(That for the case if the owner of the world modify the world, it would keep us sure if there was a modification after the speed run.

If you have any improvement for the idea, you can post it in this topic.

#2 2017-03-08 03:54:46

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Make a Speed Run forum or so

I haven't seen any speedruns posted on the forum in months, so I doubt we'd need an entire forum for it unless it got really popular.

#3 2017-03-08 03:56:32

hummerz5

Re: Make a Speed Run forum or so

I bet you might've seen this thread move to forum discussion for a split second

then I read the post and it said "let's change EE"

please excuse the teleportation

hummerz51488941792649905

Board footer