Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-03-05 06:57:31

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

[Release] EEDB - Grab raw information in mass quantities!

EEDB is a hardcore BigDB information grabbing machine!
It will allow you to read out lists of rooms, read entire tables, because whatever you put in it, it will put it in!

What's that? You expected more here?
Why don't you check out the documentation for more information!

What's that? You don't feel like clicking on the link?
EEDB allows for
Raw Table Grab, Raw Grab, Simple ID Grab, Username Grab, Room Type Listing, and Raw Room Type Listing!

A "raw table grab" allows you to grab all the elements inside of a table, e.g. "config" "config" will return a result like so!
A "raw grab" allows you to grab one of the elements inside of a table, e.g. "config" "config" "version" will return a result like so!
A "simple id grab" allows you to get the simple id of a username, e.g. "ninjasupeatsninja" will return a result like so!
A "simple id grab" allows you to get the username of a simple id, e.g. "simple1301245987796x78" will return a result like so!
A "room type listing" allows you to get a list of rooms , e.g. "Everybodyedits" will return a result like so!
A "raw room type listing" allows you to get a list of rooms WITHOUT "219" or the latest version to be placed on the edge , e.g. "Lobby219" will return a result like so!

EEDB is perfect for getting maximum amounts of flexability when trying to surf the BigDB!

CONTENT WARNING: how to hate on eedb in 3 easy steps

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-03-05 09:17:29

capasha

Re: [Release] EEDB - Grab raw information in mass quantities!

Serious can you stop make useless stuff. Like I have said before, all your so called projects ends in a week.

#3 2017-03-05 13:03:15

den3107

capasha wrote:

Serious can you stop make useless stuff. Like I have said before, all your so called projects ends in a week.

I don't see how him making useless stuff affects you. And I'm also pretty certain one of the reasons he stops in a week is because of the negative feedback.

#4 2017-03-05 18:21:15

capasha

den3107 wrote:
capasha wrote:

I don't see how him making useless stuff affects you. And I'm also pretty certain one of the reasons he stops in a week is because of the negative feedback.

It's a lot of topics which have some negative feedback, but he have updated them maybe 3-6 times and then never updated them anymore.
Maybe I give some negative things, but I'm so tired at people that make new bots or tool and then just give up on them.

#5 2017-03-06 00:56:57

den3107

capasha wrote:
den3107 wrote:
capasha wrote:

It's a lot of topics which have some negative feedback, but he have updated them maybe 3-6 times and then never updated them anymore.
Maybe I give some negative things, but I'm so tired at people that make new bots or tool and then just give up on them.

Then still: Following your logic, they're useless. Then why update them? If they're useless nobody will use them. So don't complain about that.
In case you do want stuff to stay updated, useless or not, then either keep your opinion for yourself or give constructive criticism.

Simple flaming like: "This is bad", "that is useless" can't be used, nobody gains anything from those comments.
Criticism "This is bad, because...", "that is useless, because..." at least gives a reason WHY. That why can help that person improve things, then the developer gains knowledge of his mistakes, and the user gains a better tool.

Don't take it personal though, there're more people on here that give the exact same kind of "bad comments", you just happen to reply on me.

#6 2017-04-03 13:26:11

Notcarksss

capasha wrote:
den3107 wrote:
capasha wrote:

He never updates them anymore 1) he's busy with school. 2) Because of all the negative feedback

YqrOV8L.png
?type=online&name=Notcarksss ?type=energy&name=Notcarksss
?type=loginstreak&name=Notcarksss ?type=itemsbought&name=Notcarksss
YEE.png
Notcarksss.jpg

Notcarksss1491222371653087

Board footer