Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-22 06:16:19

danielcool1
Website

This one YouTuber Poem

No matter when
No matter where
No matter why
You will always have someone that hates you.
This involves on YouTube and Everybody Edits.
It's possible to ignore them but people with those strong hate comments make them miserable.
I am doing this poem because I want to show everyone a lesson.
About this one YouTuber who gets 1-3 dislikes every video he makes in YouTube.
But...there are honest ones.
Be honest instead of being evil.
Honesty is better than evil comments like "kys lol" ehem, I'm looking at you whoever put that,
to this one innocent YouTuber who just did videos.
This YouTuber tries to make better content, but it takes too much time for him.
This YouTuber is me, this YouTuber is dissapointed.
I would rather have Luka commenting my videos than people saying random evil stuff.
I know who you are evil commenters, I saw your comments in your likely spam comments.
I know this doesn't look like a poem, but it's worth it to write one.
If you woot this, I will thank you.
I'm not evil guys, I tried to be innocent back then.
My horrible past reminds me of war.
I have two choices.
Either stop making videos about Everybody Edits
or
Keep making videos about Everybody Edits.
It's my choice, it's my thinking.
But I can easily be cyberbullied by an hater...
Remember this...
you will get a hater one day, just like I did.
Trust me, it changed me.
                                                                                     Your Poem Want-to-be writter,
                                                                                           danielcool1

AnnrjYL.png q1EPQvE.png

Thank AnatolyEE for the picture on top of this link. And credit to Bluecloud for making a signature for me at the picture next to AnatolyEE.

My YouTube Channel

Wooted by: (4)

#2 2017-02-22 07:35:30, last edited by N1KF (2017-02-22 07:42:23)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: This one YouTuber Poem

That plot twist was very predictable for me but I agree with most of what you say. I do have a few points I want to respond to though. Disclaimer first though: I have a complete lack of real life social experience and probably at least one mental disorder so take what I say with a grain of salt.

danielcool1 wrote:

I am doing this poem because I want to show everyone a lesson.

You don't seem to realize what you're doing. You're making a post about how there will always be people who hate you for no good reason. Yet, you're responding to them as if they'll listen. When I call people out I realize that most of those people won't care. But I don't care because we need somebody to stand for justice. You can try, but you can, and will likely fail many times. I just consider it practice for what I can possibly do in the future.

My horrible past reminds me of war.

I assume you're blessed with a great status in life if you're able to use the Internet to talk to people instantly all over the world. Unless there's something completely horrible we don't know about, it seems silly to compare bullying to a war.

I'm not evil guys, I tried to be innocent back then.

I don't think anybody here assumes you're evil. I think people just enjoy insulting others because it makes them have a feeling of dominance. It's sad animal behavior that shouldn't be accepted in human society.

I have two choices.
Either stop making videos about Everybody Edits
or
Keep making videos about Everybody Edits.
It's my choice, it's my thinking.
But I can easily be cyberbullied by an hater...

Tip: cyberbullies only give you as much control as you let them. If their insults are offensive, you can avoid them. If you can't avoid them, you can stay off online communities. That certainly doesn't justify the behavior of a cyberbully though, and you're completely justified to call them out. People may try to justify that toxic behavior, and you may be outnumbered. That's just the way most of the Internet is. Keep in mind the risks of being online.

Remember this...
you will get a hater one day, just like I did.
Trust me, it changed me.

I can relate. When I first joined this community, it took both the betrayal from a group of "friends", and a stolen account to truly change the sheltered self I was. While I'm still sheltered today it was still a pretty big development for me!

Another tip: You're a noob in the community hierarchy. People will mock you for it so the only thing I can do is warn you. Also, don't climb the hierarchy if it means sacrificing your integrity. I'm still probably considered a semi-noob and I don't care right now because I think it's where I fit best at the moment. I've tried to make myself feel more easygoing to this community but I still keep what I say genuine.

I wish you the best.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-02-22 08:18:02

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

This is cute,

no jokes.

#4 2017-02-22 08:20:35

Onjit
Website

N1KF wrote:

You're a noob in the community hierarchy

excuse me?

:.|:;

#5 2017-02-22 09:05:00

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

1-3 dislikes per video? Boo hoo, because that's almost a guarantee for any video with more than a handful of views. Take it for granted that a fraction of your views will be dislikes and you'll get used to it.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (3)

#6 2017-02-22 17:25:16

Luka504

danielcool1 wrote:

I would rather have Luka commenting my videos than people saying random evil stuff.

Trust me.
You don't. You just don't.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#7 2017-02-22 18:58:07

hummerz5

ooh, pouring some creativity into this here poem

imma send it off to the galley of creativity

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2017-02-22 20:19:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

roses are red
violets are blue
dont let the haters
bully you

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by: (2)
TaskManager1487791153648638

Board footer