Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-15 21:29:45

Abelysk

SCP: CB is the best free horror game ever

SCP is a creepypasta that consists of various weird/strange potentially dangerous entities/objects/beings that disrupt society. Some SCPs are horrifying, some are pretty funny, some are mysterious, but all of them are creepypasta-like entries. I actually though SCP was real at first, until I checked out all the articles and went, "No way, this is the first time I've ever heard of this."

There's a Unity-based game that is directly inspired by SCP, and it is currently getting updates. The game's called SCP: Containment Breach. Somebody lifted the locks on all SCPs in the facility and they're running around the facility killing people, and doing other strange creepypasta-like things. It's the best free survival horror game I've played, and is even more terrifying than Resident Evil games that I've played. Graphics are subpar but then again it's Unity + free. Extremely addictive, fun, genuinely terrifying/horrifying, and for those who love adventure games this is definitely for you. EVERY run is randomly generated with rooms being in different areas, and SCPs will exist in different locations every run. There are three difficulty modes, and Safe mode (you can save anywhere) is the one I always play through. I've never gotten all the rooms unlocked in a full run partly because I'm too terrified to wander around every nook + cranny of the facility. I doubt anyone wants to do that as well. The main objective is to get out of the facility safely and without death. It's a must-play and you'll probably need to use the bathroom 10 times in a run..

http://www.scpcbgame.com/

Have fun! >:)

Wooted by:
Abelysk1487190585647930

Board footer