Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-04 15:35:59, last edited by XuanhuyEverybodyEdits (2017-02-04 15:42:11)

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits

TheSecret Crew (Enough Member) - Read this

Yo! We meet again in this Topic? And.. My crew have enough member, so...

unknown.png

Problem is my crew got so little subscribe, here is it

unknown.png

Why not?

Why_not.gif
Please subscribe to my crew for more fun world like: Draw My Thing , Adventure , Boss to code , Free code......

And please join my discord:  https://discord.gg/a57KnRS  . If the link don't work, tell me

The hiring topic is closed.
Why not click one subs button in my crew?

Xuanhuy is Best.
       So be friend with him <3
              My friend is best, too
                  Awesome like for Xuanhuy
By: Navia~
?type=registered&name=Xuanhuy
unknown.png

#2 2017-02-10 16:20:46, last edited by Nebula (2017-02-10 16:22:00)

Nebula

Re: TheSecret Crew (Enough Member) - Read this

wrong link :/
it leads to〖O∕√ 〗๖ۣۜOsble Napolin に
actually it should go to EverybodyEdits TheSecret Crew

#3 2017-02-10 17:32:39, last edited by Luka504 (2017-02-10 17:52:00)

Luka504

Before i start whining, please be aware that this is mostly constructive criticism.
XuanhuyEverybodyEdits wrote:

Please subscribe to my crew for more fun world like: Draw My Thing , Adventure , Boss to code , Free code......

This is pretty much why your crew has so little subs.
Most people see these types of worlds on a daily basis. Like everyday i see a boss to code, a deathrun, free code worlds or something of the sort in the lobby constantly.
People tend to subscribe to unique, fun, beautiful content. The most popular crews tend to pump out fun worlds and its no suprise why they are so popular.
And then you litterarly create these abomanations.
4bec8c47dcc84d6fa3a63df60e7e9e32.png
Your logo world looks like something a kindergardener would make during art class.
I mean 3 whole background colors! Dang!
The smiley isnt even round nor does i look like a traditional EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley.
And the text? Also just random basic colors, no real shading.
Heres the trick to making a good logo.
Have a single dark background.
Light text dead center with the name of your crew.
Something on the edges to give a bit more depth to your logo but also not straying away from the name.
A symbol or some art next to or below the crew name to have a symbol to be remembered by.
Ok with the logo part done lets talk about your levels
525fc253f53a4c5b95d23e53bc2fd608.png
With worlds like these im suprised you even have 15 subs. You should have less!
And i mean look at your zombie world:
c0efff29405e44c78a6db5b4e32e1c50.png
Absolutely empty. The lobby is trash The ingame art makes me barf. Mountain Angel looks like a ****.
Then your death world:
fdf412f0e14f46efbb2b9160e036a97c.png
c81d263919f0432eba117124e82ecc00.png
The lobby is a mess, everything costs so many deaths, there doesnt seem to be any (organized) shop system, this world feels like its supposed to get you into the world with its beautiful halfminimap and then not let go by forcing you to die over and over again. This is probably the worst deathworld i have ever played, and that's saying something.
Then your coindoor mess:
7d4f0de8158b479282642da321c1e732.png
5ec124f336824831aef967991e3cdd35.png
1530acfdbd7e47e5be7c4dabbbefe32b.png

And then the icing on the cake, you beg for subscribers. Now people placing a sign saying something like: ,,Hey if you liked my world please consider subscribing means a lot to me,, is completely fine, i do this too. But the big difference is i put the signs at the end of the world where people see what type of worlds i create BEFORE they are reminded of subscribing. But you place signs at the frigging beggining of the level, which actuly might not be that bad of a strategy considering the ,,quality,, of your worlds, since if they see how bad your world is before you ask them to subscribe then they wont subscribe, but if they dont get the chance to play your world then they subscribe unknowingly! GENIUS!
And now you are creating a FORUM topic to beg people to subscribe to your crew. Like? Really? Can you not see how pathetic that is?
Oh god my head hurts from this rant.

If you want your crew to grow, go out there and learn what makes a good world. Look at someone for inspiration, copy their style but change it up and create your own unique style.
There are many EE veterans who can be a source of inspiration, motivation and potentially even a new friendship.
Im sorry for all the mean stuff i said, but the only way one can learn is through mistakes.
Anyway i hope you learn how to make good worlds too. Good luck. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#4 2017-02-10 19:36:50

Pingohits
Banned

constructive criticism more like destructive criticism

791mAP8.png

#5 2017-02-11 02:49:56, last edited by XuanhuyEverybodyEdits (2017-02-11 02:54:45)

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits

Whirl wrote:

wrong link :/
it leads to〖O∕√ 〗๖ۣۜOsble Napolin に
actually it should go to EverybodyEdits TheSecret Crew

It's my new discord.

Luka504 wrote:
Before i start whining, please be aware that this is mostly constructive criticism.
XuanhuyEverybodyEdits wrote:

This is pretty much why your crew has so little subs.
Most people see these types of worlds on a daily basis. Like everyday i see a boss to code, a deathrun, free code worlds or something of the sort in the lobby constantly.
People tend to subscribe to unique, fun, beautiful content. The most popular crews tend to pump out fun worlds and its no suprise why they are so popular.
And then you litterarly create these abomanations.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/4bec8c47 … 7e9e32.png
Your logo world looks like something a kindergardener would make during art class.
I mean 3 whole background colors! Dang!
The smiley isnt even round nor does i look like a traditional EE //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile smiley.
And the text? Also just random basic colors, no real shading.
Heres the trick to making a good logo.
Have a single dark background.
Light text dead center with the name of your crew.
Something on the edges to give a bit more depth to your logo but also not straying away from the name.
A symbol or some art next to or below the crew name to have a symbol to be remembered by.
Ok with the logo part done lets talk about your levels
http://image.prntscr.com/image/525fc253 … 2fd608.png
With worlds like these im suprised you even have 15 subs. You should have less!
And i mean look at your zombie world:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/c0efff29 … 2e1c50.png
Absolutely empty. The lobby is trash The ingame art makes me barf. Mountain Angel looks like a ****.
Then your death world:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/fdf412f0 … 36a97c.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/c81d2639 … 2ecc00.png
The lobby is a mess, everything costs so many deaths, there doesnt seem to be any (organized) shop system, this world feels like its supposed to get you into the world with its beautiful halfminimap and then not let go by forcing you to die over and over again. This is probably the worst deathworld i have ever played, and that's saying something.
Then your coindoor mess:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/7d4f0de8 … c1e732.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/5ec124f3 … 3cdd35.png
http://image.prntscr.com/image/1530acfd … efe32b.png

And then the icing on the cake, you beg for subscribers. Now people placing a sign saying something like: ,,Hey if you liked my world please consider subscribing means a lot to me,, is completely fine, i do this too. But the big difference is i put the signs at the end of the world where people see what type of worlds i create BEFORE they are reminded of subscribing. But you place signs at the frigging beggining of the level, which actuly might not be that bad of a strategy considering the ,,quality,, of your worlds, since if they see how bad your world is before you ask them to subscribe then they wont subscribe, but if they dont get the chance to play your world then they subscribe unknowingly! GENIUS!
And now you are creating a FORUM topic to beg people to subscribe to your crew. Like? Really? Can you not see how pathetic that is?
Oh god my head hurts from this rant.

If you want your crew to grow, go out there and learn what makes a good world. Look at someone for inspiration, copy their style but change it up and create your own unique style.
There are many EE veterans who can be a source of inspiration, motivation and potentially even a new friendship.
Im sorry for all the mean stuff i said, but the only way one can learn is through mistakes.
Anyway i hope you learn how to make good worlds too. Good luck. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

My zombie world are not really done, did you see it?
My death world will be update more.
Also thank for tell me.
And i don't have much time to change my logo

Also my level in TS crew have very much. That all world just a old world.
If my level don't good, just don't play it because I'm just a noob playing game in 2012, Okay?

But if you say me learner and copy their style from another crew , i can't do it. Do you think after i copy bg, their style and they tell me what a copy guy? I don't want me is a loser guy

Ok i accept I'm a noob, but i don't accept I'm a loser, also I'm don't know how to make world pretty, because I'm just have some energy block..

Xuanhuy is Best.
       So be friend with him <3
              My friend is best, too
                  Awesome like for Xuanhuy
By: Navia~
?type=registered&name=Xuanhuy
unknown.png

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits1486777796647441

Board footer