Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2017-02-05 21:33:42

Evilbunny

Re: Staff actions regarding world management

Master1 wrote:
Gosha wrote:

Koya ones told me that he will ban me if I cheat in my own world
Like wtf, I should be able to do anything in my world

I was also once told that I couldn't spam the chat in my own world. Interesting.

I agree, it's pretty dumb that world owners basically have no say in what happens in their maps anymore. This needs to change, or the game will continue to get worse and worse.

Ok see this is a better argument than whatever HG was trying to say. I agree that world owners should be able to allow people to hack and spam in their own worlds, it's their world they should decide the rules.

HG's idea that world owner's should all be like him and buy a server with a custom made bot to prevent people hacking in their worlds is ridiculous.

Evilbunny (in cursive)

Wooted by: (3)

#27 2017-02-06 06:02:03

21Twelve
Formerly 222Hockey222

Re: Staff actions regarding world management

To a certain extent, you are right; world owners should have free reign over their own world in regards with the way you develop and utilize your map.

But so far as to imply world owners should be implementing their own systems (many of which is outside of the common player's abilities) to safeguard their worlds?

Tomahawk wrote:

I must have read it wrong, because that's so incredibly illogical that I'm getting brain damage just considering all the ways in which it's stupid.

b5c4b4f1a7.png

21Twelve1486357323646711

Board footer