Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-04 19:16:42, last edited by JaCoB123456798 (2017-02-05 23:39:25)

JaCoB123456798

Ideas/Suggestions

This post is for my ideas and suggestions that are not blocks or effects.
This link is for my post about new blocks and effects http://forums.everybodyedits.com/viewto … 10#p645010
Anything underlined is the latest update to this post. I will update this whenever I think of something new.
These ideas/suggestions are listed in order of how much I would love to see them, 1 is my most wanted.
Anything in italics is an example of an idea/suggestion.
BLACKBOOMER is the username I will use in examples (he is one of my friends //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR LEVELS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.A Non-Edit Areas - These would be areas where no one except the owner and anyone in the owner's crew can edit. Anyone else will not be able to edit any blocks inside the area. They could also be set to allow the owner and their crew and specific players to be able to edit in them. Set BLACKBOOMER to be able to edit inside the area. They could also be set to only affect specific players. Set BLACKBOOMER to not be able to edit inside the area. These would be placed by placing a Non-Edit Zone Block at the top left corner of the area and another at the bottom right corner. The area would then take effect.
<REASON>Protecting things in free edit worlds.
1.B Free-Edit Areas - These would be just like Non-Edit Areas except they allow edit but only in that area. They allow everyone to edit but only in that area and they could be set so that when a player leaves the area (except the owner of the world and his crew members) their god mode is also taken away. They could be set so that they don't give edit or god mode to specific players. Set BLACKBOOMER to not be able to edit in this area while everyone else can. These would be placed by placing a Free-Edit Zone Block at the top left corner of the area and another at the bottom right corner. The area would then take effect.
<REASON>Having an area where players can make whatever they want, possibly inside a level. This is so you can have an edit area in a world that isn't entirely free edit.
2. Allowing Other Players to Use Owner Commands - This would be so that players you trust, such as players who aren't in your crew, to manage your world if you leave or to help run your world. You could also allow or disallow them to be able to use world options (such as saving, clearing, and loading). By default, they would only have access to owner commands. You could set it so that once the player leaves your world, they can no longer use owner commands or world options, or you could set them to keep access to these things until you change this setting.
<REASON>Allowing other players to help manage your world or to let them manage your world if you leave.
OUTSIDE OF LEVELS (LOBBY, SHOP, CREWS, AND OTHERS)
1. World Settings for Your Crew - These would be settings for your crew on individual worlds. You could remove a world from the crew, set the world so that your crew members can or can't edit the world, allow or disallow crew members to save, load, and clear, and to allow or disallow crew members to have access to owner commands. These would be like the rank settings for your crew but on each world so that each world in the crew could have different permissions for your crew.
<REASON/EXAMPLE>Having your crew set to be able to use world options and other things like them in the crew ranks but not on certain worlds you have set with the options above.
2. Sending Messages to Anyone - This would just be changing only being able to send messages to friends to being able to message anyone if you knew their name. You could also block people.
<REASON>Communicating to people who aren't in your friends list.
3. Crew Energy - This would be like the energy bar but each crew would have one and all of the crew members could use energy from the crew or their own. The maximum energy would increase by 50 or 100 maximum energy with each crew member. 1 crew member gives a crew energy bar of 100 and 2 crew members would give 150 or 200 energy.
<REASON>A little extra energy for you and your crew //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-02-05 00:54:45

Latif

Re: Ideas/Suggestions

Non-Edit Arenas and Edit Arenas:
I have always wanted this feature since I was a kid. Because there was an "Edit Arena" in the tutorial world. But now I don't really want it anymore. Because what would you do with it?

Allow owner-only commands for more people:
I always wanted this //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Crew world settings:
Removing a world from a crew is requested a lot. But permissions for each crew member individually in each crew world individually would really suck. There would be too many settings, and I don't like that. But I like the idea.

Crew Energy:
Kinda weird idea.. I don't need energy anymore, only gems.

Wooted by:

#3 2017-02-05 17:48:03

JaCoB123456798

Re: Ideas/Suggestions

Edit Areas:
You could use them to have a section of a world be for people to do what ever they want or protect something in a free edit world like the spawn.
Crew World Settings:
This could be turned on and off for each world so you could have a world normal as they are now with the crew settings we have now. Or you could turn it on for individual worlds and edit the crew permissions for that world.

JaCoB1234567981486313283646633

Board footer