Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-09 14:27:43

theunknownman1

I has made an EE animation.

I just realised it was too fast. meh, good luck figuring out what this means.
kvXADu.gif

You have not succeeded when you read this.
1.Water will water water because water can water water, after water waters water, water will not water water because when water is watered by water, water can no longer be watered by water thus water can not water water. -me
2.If water is water instead of water or water, water will not be water but water will be water, if water isn't water but instead is water, water will be water instead of water, meaning water is not water or water, water is water. -also me
3.If i asked you anything about anything i would probably ask you about which would be for you to answer it which is anything i would ask you about if i could ask you about anything, would you answer anything i asked you about which would be about anything i could ask you about if i were to ask you about anything i would ask you about?

#2 2017-01-09 18:17:20

skullz17

Re: I has made an EE animation.

A carpenter builds a door (you can tell it's a door because it has key holes) but he's an amateur so all the nails stick out (the spikes). He sneezes (green glass) which causes the door to fly across the room to the guy on the left. This happens because he built the door inside his nose which is actually bigger on the inside (it works little bit like a TARDIS). Using this rare ability is a lot cheaper for the carpenter than getting a proper place to work. But it turns out the guy on the left is an angel who conjures the key to the door and manages to pass through it. Attacking an angel is of course a serious crime, so then the carpenter steps into a furnace and uses a red key to shave off his beard so he can start a new life with a new identity.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#3 2017-01-09 18:49:31

jonhvictor2004sonic

You could try using Gifcam, it's free and simple //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

tfw wen u made another account just because you forgot your pass

#4 2017-01-09 18:58:23

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

#5 2017-01-10 14:49:20, last edited by theunknownman1 (2017-01-10 15:27:03)

theunknownman1

skullz17 wrote:

A carpenter builds a door (you can tell it's a door because it has key holes) but he's an amateur so all the nails stick out (the spikes). He sneezes (green glass) which causes the door to fly across the room to the guy on the left. This happens because he built the door inside his nose which is actually bigger on the inside (it works little bit like a TARDIS). Using this rare ability is a lot cheaper for the carpenter than getting a proper place to work. But it turns out the guy on the left is an angel who conjures the key to the door and manages to pass through it. Attacking an angel is of course a serious crime, so then the carpenter steps into a furnace and uses a red key to shave off his beard so he can start a new life with a new identity.

exactly
congratulations, my boredom forced me to make another one HJzDzx.gif

1.Water will water water because water can water water, after water waters water, water will not water water because when water is watered by water, water can no longer be watered by water thus water can not water water. -me
2.If water is water instead of water or water, water will not be water but water will be water, if water isn't water but instead is water, water will be water instead of water, meaning water is not water or water, water is water. -also me
3.If i asked you anything about anything i would probably ask you about which would be for you to answer it which is anything i would ask you about if i could ask you about anything, would you answer anything i asked you about which would be about anything i could ask you about if i were to ask you about anything i would ask you about?

Wooted by: (4)

#6 2017-01-31 08:09:01

theunknownman1

"booby cannon" lmfao

#7 2017-01-31 17:13:15

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

theunknownman1 wrote:

congratulations, my boredom forced me to make another one http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-10-2017/HJzDzx.gif

You should make sure that each frame is the same size because that wonky frame really stands out.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#8 2017-02-03 09:32:06

soniiiety

cool awesome idea i will make an animation who wants to make an animation on ee with me? please pm me

Wooted by: (2)
soniiiety1486110726646336

Board footer