Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-26 17:53:57, last edited by Jorc (2017-01-26 17:54:16)

Jorc

Website change

First of all, why I need this suggestion so much. I thought that it's empty for this website. Everything in game is fine. Below the game is fine too. But what about up? It's something Empty here. *SORRY FOR BAD GRAPHICS, I'M BAD AT IT*

NnOwVJT.png

Button meaning:
Check worlds - So many worlds need a lot of attention,easier to put into campaign,almost like history of worlds in world,owners feeling that he's/she's alone in his/her great,nice worlds. (it's because of timezone),Easier to check because you can click any worlds if you want,have informations in any worlds! But how it working? You can search people's name to check worlds easier,and what's inside of worlds,and there's supposed to be new button in world settings: Show worlds in profile,lobby(*NEW*world history)

Leaderboards - Speedrun in any campaigns (top 10,top 100,top 1000), but they need use speedrun mode, I know there's one suggestion (speedrun mode) out here,(top 10,100,1000) highest to lowest crew subscribers,and something serious records.

Forums - Need more attention too,because it's important to all ee users that can do something active topic,and forums button ingame no longer needed.

Android,Apple in down right corner - Because why not? Not all people know that ee is in mobile. *FUTURE*

#2 2017-01-26 19:02:14, last edited by Myst (2017-01-26 19:04:26)

Myst

Re: Website change

IamJoranasC wrote:

First of all, why I need this suggestion so much. I thought that it's empty for this website. Everything in game is fine. Below the game is fine too. But what about up? It's something Empty here. *SORRY FOR BAD GRAPHICS, I'M BAD AT IT*

http://i.imgur.com/NnOwVJT.png

Button meaning:
Check worlds - So many worlds need a lot of attention,easier to put into campaign,almost like history of worlds in world,owners feeling that he's/she's alone in his/her great,nice worlds. (it's because of timezone),Easier to check because you can click any worlds if you want,have informations in any worlds! But how it working? You can search people's name to check worlds easier,and what's inside of worlds,and there's supposed to be new button in world settings: Show worlds in profile,lobby(*NEW*world history)

Leaderboards - Speedrun in any campaigns (top 10,top 100,top 1000), but they need use speedrun mode, I know there's one suggestion (speedrun mode) out here,(top 10,100,1000) highest to lowest crew subscribers,and something serious records.

Forums - Need more attention too,because it's important to all ee users that can do something active topic,and forums button ingame no longer needed.

Android,Apple in down right corner - Because why not? Not all people know that ee is in mobile. *FUTURE*

i look sexy with this face unan9Z.png :c

i created my own version without the Android and Apple button :c
GBy3OG.png

Myst1485453734645048

Board footer