Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-14 03:19:11, last edited by soniiiety (2017-01-21 00:51:11)

soniiiety

Dreams/story/nightmares scary

This is my very 1st dream in my life. Also I got way more dream and I will update this post with more.

1. It was pitch black then I saw the moon through the window and the room lit up and I saw a bunk bed.

2. It was pitch black then I saw a door open and the light shines through and I saw a man next to it with an axe and I went to go out the door and he's swinged his axe at me and everything went pitch black.

3. I was sitting on my bed and it was morning time and i saw a pouch with sand in it and I went out the room slowly and I heard the sand falling out and when I was in the hall way I heard a big thump and another and it was Sherk and he pick me up and put me back in my bed then I got out a second time and he screamed at me and everything went pitch black.

4. It was night time and I went out Side the front door and every ones house light was on and went I was walking down the path a bear tiger and lion was attacking me at the same time and everything went pitch black.

5. I was in my bed and I got out and walk down the hall way then a shadow person came from the toilet and was chaseing me and grab and put me back in my bed and was screaming at me or said hu ha ha Hua ha in a scary way.

ALso please subscribe so I can update  with more dreams and you can draw my dreams if you want

6. i was in the hall way and my mum and her boyfriend were in the kitchen and i saw and alien and it had 3 eyes and it was like stop lights red yellow and green  and it had 3 fingers and its skin was dark green and it had hull or hood type of thing that went over on front of its head and then i went to space and went to a space station with lots of doors and like emergey doors and there were the same aliens were attacking me but i defeated them with punches and then all the doors shut down in with alarms and red lights and everything went pitch black.

7.i was in kitchen and i saw a man and he was bald and i had a red balloon and he poped it with spikes that came out of his head and the spikes were black and he said his name was kerlin and he left then i went to the bath room and when i went through the door i teleported to the school hall and i walked around and everything went upside down.

8. i was inside my home and i went outside and walked down the street and i saw kerlin in hes giant robot with only two legs and had a glass chanber he was sitting in and he was chaseing me so i ran as fast as i can then i went to the school down the road and i went up to a tree and went inside it and there were drawing of ant people on a wall the end.

9. i was at a in a hospital and there were zombies and they were chaseing me and then when i ran it turned into a portal 2 room and metal balls that i had to put on the red buttons and ended up flated by one .

10, i was runing away from shadow person and went outside the back door and i saw my brother friend standing there and i said "what the heck are you doing im going to shoot you" and he said "how then ha ha" then a gun came out of no where a and i said bang bang and he said you win.

11. i went outside the back door again and ran and then i got my 1st super power and it was hard to control at 1st and then i jumped and pointed both my legs at the moon and went up and teleported to dragon ball z arena with a black hole under neth us and it was like pokemon and i said go for no reason and then teleported into the bath tub the end.

#2 2017-01-14 03:20:32

dcomet

Re: Dreams/story/nightmares scary

soniiiety wrote:

a shadow person came from the toilet

That's enough internet for today.

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#3 2017-01-14 03:22:38

soniiiety

No it an old dream I had that dream when I was 7 btw I'm 16 years old

#4 2017-01-14 05:08:55

WMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWMWM

wow you have no imagination since you were 6

WM malfuntion VgPb7gb.png

Wooted by:

#5 2017-01-14 05:10:20

fishbole

HEY IM HAPPYMELE AND I ONCE HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS SMALL AND EATEN OUT OF IN A RESCHRAUNT AND IT WAS REALLIE SCARY BUT HAPPYNESS OVERCAME IT ALL

hi im fishboleand its raining

#6 2017-01-14 10:59:27

soniiiety

i updated and theres 2 more dream btw it takes too long to write them down does anyone got an idea to make it so i dont have to type it because i got lots to write

Wooted by:

#7 2017-01-14 18:08:47

Dencc
Formerly Thenew428
Website

oh boy dreams
i've had a couple interesting ones:

dreams and stuff

Wooted by:

#8 2017-01-14 18:50:11

Walruspal

fishbole wrote:

HEY IM HAPPYMELE AND I ONCE HAD A DREAM WHERE I WAS SMALL AND EATEN OUT OF IN A RESCHRAUNT AND IT WAS REALLIE SCARY BUT HAPPYNESS OVERCAME IT ALL

Stop trying to be funny

Wooted by: (2)

#9 2017-01-14 18:51:04

Pingohits
Banned

Walruspal wrote:
fishbole wrote:

Stop trying to be funny

speak for yourself

791mAP8.png

#10 2017-01-14 20:27:26

Bimps

Pingohits wrote:
Walruspal wrote:
fishbole wrote:

Stop trying to be funny

speak for yourself

upwooted!! for funy rost!!

Wooted by:

#11 2017-01-14 22:49:56

Pingohits
Banned

Bimps wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Walruspal wrote:
fishbole wrote:

Stop trying to be funny

speak for yourself

haha woot because u are bimp and bimp is funny edgeman !!% 1

791mAP8.png

Wooted by:

#12 2017-01-14 23:27:53

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Please save hummerz some time and just post directly into the topic graveyard.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by: (5)

#13 2017-01-15 00:08:59

Bimps

Pingohits wrote:
Bimps wrote:
Pingohits wrote:
Walruspal wrote:
fishbole wrote:

Stop trying to be funny

speak for yourself

haha woot because u are bimp and bimp is funny edgeman !!% 1

:

#14 2017-01-15 01:56:17, last edited by hummerz5 (2017-01-15 02:01:44)

hummerz5

Tomahawk wrote:

Please save hummerz some time and just post directly into the topic graveyard.

I guess this is now a "post your dream" thread otherwise ya

on another note, hey all you dips posting useless nonsense. stop.

seriously

edit: guess I can contribute a dream
I was on a bus that got rear-ended intensely. I have zero imagination so iirc when I was dreaming it was like all text-based, y'know? No picture, just concepts. all my dreams are 0/10

#15 2017-01-15 10:10:16

Vinyl Melody
Formerly BananaMilkShake

I once had a dream where my insides are being taken out...

...yeah i have a dark mind

cb0de83627.png
Thanks to: Ernesdo (Current Avatar), Zoey2070 (Signature)

Very inactive, maybe in the future, idk.

#16 2017-01-16 03:31:32, last edited by jonhvictor2004sonic (2017-01-16 21:01:28)

jonhvictor2004sonic

Once I had a dream that every EE block were bruce smiley

well, today i had another dream

It was nighttime, my brother was watching some crap, I was dressing then my friends knocked the door, calling us to play, my brother called me to play,
"tell 'em that i'm dressing" I said, when I was done dressing, i went the the front door and they were running like freaks,

"teh heck is going on?!" I asked,

"there's a clown with a shovel on the street! And he's coming dor us!" she said,

I locked the door, went to the backyard to get some knifes, then, *BAM*! He breaks the door, the clown went to my bedroom looking for us, my brother was hiding behind the door, he snucked to the living room, when the clown peeked behind the door, *BAM*! my brother slammed the door, which crushed the clown head, blood everywhere, when I came, I asked:

"where's the clown?"

"look at the bedroom door."

"...w-wha- ho- what did you do?!"

"you could say i 'accidentally' crushed the guy head"

btw i was looking for the cleaver, and our long knife.

tfw wen u made another account just because you forgot your pass

Wooted by: (2)

#17 2017-01-16 16:08:15

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

okay guys let me tell you this one hell of an epic dream i once had

we were sitting/crawling inside a vent system like the one on the picture below, but it was much more complex and larger, something like a labyrinth

the kind of a vent system im talking about

the vent system was located between the highest floor and the roof of a typical bricks built (as in, not made out of glass) skyscraper of New York
the people that were here with me:
2 of my friends and a girl from our class that is very smart and tries to be "right" ("exemplary", i could say, according to google translate) at everything.
that girl wore military-type night vision goggles with 3 bright-green "eyes" and in my dream she was a professional hacker (which is probably polar opposite of her irl character because she's noob at computers)
we located some kind of generator in the vent system and had to destroy it, we had an "Eryx" weapon (from Battlefield 2) for that. "Eryx" is a portable anti-tank missile launcher, and yes, using it in tight spaces such as vent pipes makes a lot of sense.

this is a photo of Eryx irl for reference

i launched a missile into the generator, it exploded, and the whole thing started falling aparts
at this point that hacker girl mysteriously disappeared. 2 of my friends and i ran towards the exit of the vent system which was located on the outer wall of the building, basically it was like jumping out of a window. and we did it, we jumped off of a 50-floor skyscraper. when we fell, all 3 of us landed on a single bicycle (like falling from 100m height and landing on a small metal vehicle is no big deal) and rode on it. suddenly i noticed that we are now on one of the small streets of my small town with no skyscrapers of any kind nearby. we were moving on the bicycle, then suddenly the guy that was sitting on the back fell off the bicycle right into the tall grass and started chasing a fox in a tiger-like manner. that's where the dream ends.

TL;DR: it was god damn epic, the best dream i ever had.

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

Wooted by:

#18 2017-01-21 00:39:17

soniiiety

thats cool ok im am going to update my dream list

#19 2017-01-21 00:58:37

Gamemonger
Banned

Vinyl Melody wrote:

I once had a dream where my insides are being taken out...

...yeah i have a dark mind

are you a furry with a gore fetish?

the man who made zoey delete her tumblr

#20 2017-01-21 04:22:06, last edited by Different55 (2017-01-21 06:40:42)

soniiiety

hello people join my discord https://discord.gg/DELETED

Wooted by:
soniiiety1484968926643875

Board footer