Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-20 15:10:58, last edited by Norwee (2017-01-20 15:13:43)

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Very scary glitch

So this glitch has happened to me 2 times now.

- The first incident -
I joined a boss level by a name i can not remember using my regular norwegianboy account. Then it says to me *To prevent limit abuse you can not join the world with the same account* or something like that. So right now i was **** my pants thinking "Holy s***, someone has got my account!!!" So i logged off norwegianboy and joined that same world using an alt. There he was. The person i thought was the hacker/account stealer. He was afk without having moved, not having said anything. So i immediately changed password and then afterwards i tried to see if he would stop the afk so i could pretend i was "a friend of norwegianboy" and use that cover to figure out who he was. I stayed in that world for 1 hour. After i got bored as hell i just left EE thinking it did not matter because i had changed my password anyway. The next day i log on. He is not there. With that i figure the incident is over.

- The second incident -
Some weeks later i go on EE cus i was bored and join some random level called "bad time simulator" After entering the world from lobby the message i saw in the first incident was back. "To prevent limit abuse... etc" But something different happened this time... Instead of kicking me off to lobby like the first time i get to join the level... So it says i can not enter but then i am in the level when i close the notification window. When i was in the level it seemed like nothing was wrong... There was no 2nd account there, just me. So i leave, but then being curious i log off my norwegianboy account and use my alt again. And then i see that there is what i thought was a hacker being afk in the world and emotionless. So by now i understand that this must be some kind of ghost being created by the game, not a real person. With that resolved i will post some pictures showing the glitch so that you guys can fix it, because it's scary as hell.

This is me on a alt, observing my ghost in the level.
o6jzeQH.png

Here i am on the alt, notice how it says Norwegianboy is online in that world, even though i logged off that account and am currently using the alt. I was not logged on Norwegianboy in another tab, window or device either.
aJUbsH2.png

Now i logged back on to my account. Let's try to enter the level called "bad time simulator"
eRQIzsI.png

Denied... I am definitely not logged in there on another computer or anything like that. I don't know why theres a ghost of me still there. Unless it's actually some very good hacker that likes to afk, i'd say this is a glitch caused by the game.
L6DNTtW.png

I have no idea what conditions causes this glitch. It seems to be random.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2017-01-20 18:25:04, last edited by N1KF (2017-01-20 22:19:40)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Re: Very scary glitch

Take note creepypasta writers.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#3 2017-01-20 20:00:07, last edited by Myst (2017-01-20 20:02:10)

Myst

I know a way to fix this glitch, Press Alt + F4, it's always working //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#4 2017-01-20 20:18:53

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

gp68 wrote:

I know a way to fix this glitch, Press Alt + F4, it's always working //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

That just closes the window though.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#5 2017-01-20 22:14:05

sifter

It happends I think because of 3 possible things.

1. LAG
2. You crashed with a message saying: You disconnected EE blah blah, or reload page/rejoin, EE gets last frame done, so since you was there, and you were too moved out, then EE records your connection to the world and it makes that you still there while you aren't.
3. The admins and mods playing with our souls.
3. Bad connection.

EE is dead, and I just DEAL WITH IT

?type=online&name=sifter   ?type=energy&name=sifter   ?type=loginstreak&name=sifter   ?type=lastlogin&name=sifter

#6 2017-01-20 22:17:15

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

sifter wrote:

It happends I think because of 3 possible things.

1. LAG
2. You crashed with a message saying: You disconnected EE blah blah, or reload page/rejoin, EE gets last frame done, so since you was there, and you were too moved out, then EE records your connection to the world and it makes that you still there while you aren't.
3. The admins and mods playing with our souls.
3. Bad connection.

#1 and #3 are redundant.

drunkbnu1484947035643790

Board footer