Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-16 12:38:01

Thegreat

Invisible Maze, My New Short Challenge

Well, ladies and gentlemen, after so long without entering EE, I came up with a short challenge in a 40x30 world. It is an invisible maze with mini-games and traps, I finished it recently and I come to share it with you to see what you think, remember that it is a short version, if you like it, I aim to make a much bigger version! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

To play it, click here.

Details of the world: As I said, it is a world of 40x30, small, it's called "Invisible Maze[Mini]". The goal is to reach the trophy, but not only the mini-games are the ones that made it difficult to win, also the fact that the road can not be seen, everything is dark.

Recommendations: Having patience, a lot, is the only way to progress. This challenge I relate to the darkness, the fear that produces us, also the fact that we fear the unknown, well, in this short challenge reflects that, are you going to let yourself be overcome by your fears? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

InvMaze1.jpg

InvMaze2.jpg

For me, Everybody Edits is a way to connect everyone in a game where you just have to use your creativity, where everyone creates what they want, where everyone expresses themselves with total freedom, and being a multiplayer game, you can interact with others and play their creations, and that is unique. The sense of the game is gived by all, because for me this is a way of expression! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 2017-01-16 19:57:31

Myst

Re: Invisible Maze, My New Short Challenge

your world is not really the greatest, 4/10

#3 2017-01-17 01:54:56

Thegreat

Re: Invisible Maze, My New Short Challenge

gp68 wrote:

your world is not really the greatest, 4/10

Well, it's a short version haha thanks for your opinion!

For me, Everybody Edits is a way to connect everyone in a game where you just have to use your creativity, where everyone creates what they want, where everyone expresses themselves with total freedom, and being a multiplayer game, you can interact with others and play their creations, and that is unique. The sense of the game is gived by all, because for me this is a way of expression! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Thegreat1484614496643396

Board footer