Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

Advertisement

Hello, visitor! These forums are run off of the revenue generated from these ads. If you'd like to support us, please whitelist us or consider donating:

#126 2016-11-26 15:57:00

XuanhuyEverybodyEdits
Member
From: MasterGamesSchool
Registered: 2016-11-24
Posts: 141

Re: Graphics ideas topic

i have 2 smiley suggestion.

1.  King smiley
2.  Merry Christmas block
Can it be the real? vote it xD


Screenshot_3.jpg

Offline

#127 2017-01-09 14:54:36

AnatolyEE
Member
From: Unknown location
Registered: 2015-07-31
Posts: 2,310
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

No time, sorry;

1) Judge smiley
2) Business man clothes - smiley
3) Grandpa/-ma smiley
4) Anakin Sky Walker & Darth Vader


This Forum User is dead, and is no longer playing.

Previous Signature: http://i.imgur.com/vtUxQtZ.png

=================================================================
If you want to stay in contacts with this dead user, come to http://tokoutc.freeforums.net/!

Offline

#128 2017-01-15 06:17:58

pkemail
Member
Registered: 2015-02-18
Posts: 6

Re: Graphics ideas topic

This idea isn't made by me but by my friend.
Just thought i post this here.

http://imgur.com/a/1QfpT

Offline

#129 2017-01-15 16:12:44

Prodigy
Member
From: The United States of America
Registered: 2015-07-15
Posts: 2,469

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Why is everything pink?


h0qIF0q.png

Offline

#130 2017-01-15 17:03:33

Mysterion
Member
From: Darkness
Registered: 2016-04-19
Posts: 906

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Prodigy wrote:

Why is everything pink?

because Jonmatt64 want to get Gems for this art

Last edited by Mysterion (2017-01-15 17:03:55)


0--20--50--100---200---300---400---500---600---700---800---900---1000
Hi, I'm Mysterion from EE, if you have some question about something, just PM me, and I tryed to make EE better, #Stop Cyberbullying, Stop Racism
Abstract-Glowing-l.jpg

Online

#131 2017-01-15 17:23:32

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 589
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

gp68 wrote:
Prodigy wrote:

Why is everything pink?

because Jonmatt64 want to get Gems for this art

hes not going to get gems for art?

Offline

#132 2017-01-15 17:48:15

Mysterion
Member
From: Darkness
Registered: 2016-04-19
Posts: 906

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Ernesdo wrote:

hes not going to get gems for art?

yes, he doesn't get gems for his arts and jonmatt64 is sad, because he doesn't has beta


0--20--50--100---200---300---400---500---600---700---800---900---1000
Hi, I'm Mysterion from EE, if you have some question about something, just PM me, and I tryed to make EE better, #Stop Cyberbullying, Stop Racism
Abstract-Glowing-l.jpg

Online

#133 2017-01-15 21:19:37

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 589
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

gp68 wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

hes not going to get gems for art?

yes, he doesn't get gems for his arts and jonmatt64 is sad, because he doesn't has beta

its not even his art

thats not even how it works

Offline

#134 2017-01-17 21:20:31

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,782
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Let's take a moment to contemplate how useless this topic is with a list of all suggestions that haven't gotten graphics.

Smileys
  1. Lobopodia

  2. Onychophora

  3. Baby

  4. Death god

  5. Dizzy

  6. Declaration of Independence

  7. Gargoyle

  8. .-.

  9. Green Ninja

  10. Rouge

  11. Assassin

  12. :O

  13. Laughing with tears

  14. Sausage

  15. Sarcastic

  16. Tomato

  17. Fruits

  18. Guy with bottle hat

  19. Racer

  20. Troll

  21. Homeless

  22. Emo

  23. Punk

  24. Paper bag

  25. Puke

  26. Tuxedo

  27. Dragon

  28. Celebrity

  29. Average worker

  30. Dead

  31. Leaf

  32. Black

  33. Basketballer

  34. American football player

  35. Fish smileys

  36. Snowman without hat

  37. Another Santa smiley

  38. Angry

  39. Smileys with hair

  40. Swimmer

  41. Slime

  42. Girlfiend of Bruce

  43. Aquatic

  44. Scream

  45. Jealous

  46. King

  47. Judge

  48. Businessman

  49. Grandmother

  50. Granddad

Animal smileys
  1. Chicken

  2. Bear

  3. Walrus

  4. Persian

  5. Sphinx

  6. Siamese cat

  7. Manx

  8. Black and white cat

  9. Tabby

  10. Bulldog

  11. Shepherd

  12. Poodle

  13. Chihuahua

  14. Dalmatian

  15. Pug

  16. Husky

  17. Terrier

  18. Mouse

  19. Squirrel

  20. Dolphin

  21. Shark

  22. Bull

  23. Werewolf

  24. Frog

  25. Sheep

Trademarks, memes, characters and people smileys
  1. Meme

  2. Doge

  3. Tribble

  4. Guy Fawkes

  5. Puppet (Five Nights at Freddy's)

  6. Kim Kardenesh

  7. Grand Theft Auto

  8. Saiyan

  9. Super Saiyan

  10. Super Saiyan Blue

  11. Anakin Skywalker

  12. Darth Vader

Blocks
  1. Toxic goop

  2. Bamboo forest pack

  3. Plaster backgrounds

  4. Alcatraz pack

  5. Hospital pack

  6. Dungeon pack

  7. Maze pack

  8. Pagoda pack

  9. Undergarden pack?

  10. Off state for lamp in domestic pack

  11. Piano and drum actual blocks

  12. Grating

  13. Animated invisible portals

  14. Breakfast

  15. Animated eyes

  16. Merry Christmas

Auras
  1. Spinning triangle

Features
  1. Darkness

  2. Customizable smileys

Last edited by N1KF (2017-01-19 19:56:47)

Offline

#135 2017-01-17 23:32:33

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Registered: 2016-11-20
Posts: 254

Re: Graphics ideas topic

N1KF wrote:

Let's take a moment to contemplate how useless this topic is with a list of all suggestions that haven't gotten graphics.

Smileys I'm considering

Guy with bottle hat (Rename to Epic Fan Smiley, or pfffft, 10 Gallon Hat) thx Ernesdo.
Racer
Dead
Snowman without hat (Does this fit your fancy :3)
Angry

Blocks I'm considering

Toxic goop

Last edited by DarkComet (2017-01-19 03:13:15)


Smiley Collection Season 1

Block Collection

Woot my posts for more opportunities to woot my posts.

#FREESONIIIETY

eI0BEvF.png kpaMcAK.png ZBTMC63.png SFBlBVz.png Tvxgfir.png JHl7xYa.png KnPoT9J.png 0ptgGYQ.png BHOadeo.png VufVa9t.png

Offline

#136 2017-01-18 02:48:35

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 589
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

DarkComet wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Let's take a moment to contemplate how useless this topic is with a list of all suggestions that haven't gotten graphics.

Smileys I'm considering

Guy with bottle hat (Rename to Epic Fan Smiley, or pfffft, 10 Gallon Hat)
Racer
Dead
Snowman without hat (Does this fit your fancy :3)
Angry
Granddad (Fleenstones?)

Blocks I'm considering

Toxic goop

Untitled.png
i am proud for making this abomination

Offline

Wooted by:

#137 2017-01-18 03:27:53

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Registered: 2016-11-20
Posts: 254

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Ernesdo wrote:
DarkComet wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Let's take a moment to contemplate how useless this topic is with a list of all suggestions that haven't gotten graphics.

Smileys I'm considering

Guy with bottle hat (Rename to Epic Fan Smiley, or pfffft, 10 Gallon Hat)
Racer
Dead
Snowman without hat (Does this fit your fancy :3)
Angry
Granddad (Fleenstones?)

Blocks I'm considering

Toxic goop

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … titled.png
i am proud for making this abomination

Me too. I was originally working on one, but you seemed to do so before me.


Smiley Collection Season 1

Block Collection

Woot my posts for more opportunities to woot my posts.

#FREESONIIIETY

eI0BEvF.png kpaMcAK.png ZBTMC63.png SFBlBVz.png Tvxgfir.png JHl7xYa.png KnPoT9J.png 0ptgGYQ.png BHOadeo.png VufVa9t.png

Offline

#138 2017-01-18 07:42:23

Cola1
Member
From: Tasmania or San Verde
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,088

Re: Graphics ideas topic

N1KF wrote:
Smileys

14. Sausage

quyEudG.png
what
FDOf0Y9.png
oh no

Last edited by Cola1 (2017-01-18 08:12:56)


7JzQLU7.png

Offline

#139 2017-01-18 18:22:17

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,782
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

I updated the list. Maybe this topic isn't so useless after all!

Offline

#140 2017-01-18 23:57:03

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 589
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

N1KF wrote:

I updated the list. Maybe this topic isn't so useless after all!

done some
-..png .-.
baby.png baby
dizzy.png dizzy
greenninja.png green ninja
o.png :O
rouge.png rouge
sarcastic.png sarcastic

Offline

Wooted by:

#141 2017-01-19 00:03:23

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,782
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

The :O smiley almost looks like cm117, and the sarcastic smiley almost looks exactly like  neutral. The hair on the baby also looks like it really sticks out on dark backgrounds.

Offline

#142 2017-01-19 00:53:49

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Registered: 2016-11-20
Posts: 254

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Ok I finally pulled something out of the water!

Introducing...
Anger Smiley
ILa33GF.png

AND...

MTmpGqS.png
My somewhat depressing smiley, Dead.

Last edited by DarkComet (2017-01-19 01:08:39)


Smiley Collection Season 1

Block Collection

Woot my posts for more opportunities to woot my posts.

#FREESONIIIETY

eI0BEvF.png kpaMcAK.png ZBTMC63.png SFBlBVz.png Tvxgfir.png JHl7xYa.png KnPoT9J.png 0ptgGYQ.png BHOadeo.png VufVa9t.png

Offline

#143 2017-01-19 01:51:30

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 589
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

N1KF wrote:

The :O smiley almost looks like cm117, and the sarcastic smiley almost looks exactly like  neutral. The hair on the baby also looks like it really sticks out on dark backgrounds.

unless you think you can sprite then i think they're fine

Offline

#144 2017-01-19 03:12:46

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Registered: 2016-11-20
Posts: 254

Re: Graphics ideas topic

I've added a Toxic Pack, including a smiley too.
DmdAOZl.pngUwNcSad.png

bY4geOV.png

Last edited by DarkComet (2017-01-20 01:31:49)


Smiley Collection Season 1

Block Collection

Woot my posts for more opportunities to woot my posts.

#FREESONIIIETY

eI0BEvF.png kpaMcAK.png ZBTMC63.png SFBlBVz.png Tvxgfir.png JHl7xYa.png KnPoT9J.png 0ptgGYQ.png BHOadeo.png VufVa9t.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#145 2017-01-19 07:01:26

Cola1
Member
From: Tasmania or San Verde
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 3,088

Re: Graphics ideas topic

8woLT1V.png
Dedicated to the few people I've seen say "slimley" instead of "smiley"

Also this happened

Hidden text

Last edited by Cola1 (2017-01-19 07:06:26)


7JzQLU7.png

Offline

#146 2017-01-19 20:15:28

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,782
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:

The :O smiley almost looks like cm117, and the sarcastic smiley almost looks exactly like  neutral. The hair on the baby also looks like it really sticks out on dark backgrounds.

unless you think you can sprite then i think they're fine

Why does me not being experienced in sprite-making make you immune to criticism? A sprite artist's goal should be to make sprites look good to people who aren't sprite artists, which is the vast majority of people. It's like saying that I can't criticize parts of a TV show because I've never made one.

While I think they look decent, I still think they're a bit flawed. Granted, if I had made a judgement onto you (like "You're doing a bad job"), your response might make work, but I don't think it does here when I'm just pointing out ways I think your sprites could be improved. In my original post, I didn't even state my opinion on what actually looks good and bad in your smileys. I simply pointed out ways that your smileys may not work in-game, and you're still saying they look fine without responding to my comments.

When you make your sprites public, anybody's free to criticize it and point out ways they contradict the in-game style. You're also free not to take advice or opinions, as it's your own creation. If you just want to do your own thing whether or not it fits in-game then I'm cool with that, and you should just say so. However since this is in Graphics Suggestions I'm assuming that you're trying to accurately replicate the in-game style.

Offline

#147 2017-01-19 22:50:52

Ernesdo
Member
From: My Home World
Registered: 2015-11-08
Posts: 589
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
N1KF wrote:

The :O smiley almost looks like cm117, and the sarcastic smiley almost looks exactly like  neutral. The hair on the baby also looks like it really sticks out on dark backgrounds.

unless you think you can sprite then i think they're fine

Why does me not being experienced in sprite-making make you immune to criticism? A sprite artist's goal should be to make sprites look good to people who aren't sprite artists, which is the vast majority of people. It's like saying that I can't criticize parts of a TV show because I've never made one.

While I think they look decent, I still think they're a bit flawed. Granted, if I had made a judgement onto you (like "You're doing a bad job"), your response might make work, but I don't think it does here when I'm just pointing out ways I think your sprites could be improved. In my original post, I didn't even state my opinion on what actually looks good and bad in your smileys. I simply pointed out ways that your smileys may not work in-game, and you're still saying they look fine without responding to my comments.

When you make your sprites public, anybody's free to criticize it and point out ways they contradict the in-game style. You're also free not to take advice or opinions, as it's your own creation. If you just want to do your own thing whether or not it fits in-game then I'm cool with that, and you should just say so. However since this is in Graphics Suggestions I'm assuming that you're trying to accurately replicate the in-game style.

if you have a problem with the sprites then fix them instead of writing a pointless 3 paragraph post mate

Offline

#148 2017-01-19 23:36:26

N1KF
Member
From: Happiness Hall
Registered: 2015-02-15
Posts: 7,782
Website

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Ernesdo wrote:

if you have a problem with the sprites then fix them instead of writing a pointless 3 paragraph post mate

I don't understand why you choose to ignore the things I wrote. I responded directly to the points you made, yet you're still shrugging it off and calling it pointless. If you paid attention to my post, I questioned whether your intent was to make your own creative graphics or game-accurate graphics. You ignored that, so I'm still not sure what you intend to do with those graphics. -..png

Because of your attitude, I'm going to assume you're going to do whatever you want and ignore criticism. Since I'm not very experienced in drawing detailed graphics, I'll leave it up to somebody else who's willing to listen to it.

Offline

#149 2017-01-20 00:51:38

DarkComet
Member
From: Dipstick Kingdom
Registered: 2016-11-20
Posts: 254

Re: Graphics ideas topic

N1KF wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:

if you have a problem with the sprites then fix them instead of writing a pointless 3 paragraph post mate

I don't understand why you choose to ignore the things I wrote. I responded directly to the points you made, yet you're still shrugging it off and calling it pointless. If you paid attention to my post, I questioned whether your intent was to make your own creative graphics or game-accurate graphics. You ignored that, so I'm still not sure what you intend to do with those graphics. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ … 360/-..png

Because of your attitude, I'm going to assume you're going to do whatever you want and ignore criticism. Since I'm not very experienced in drawing detailed graphics, I'll leave it up to somebody else who's willing to listen to it.

I think Ernesdo's art is fine
Though, I changed the baby to have a lighter hair, to make it a bit more noticeable in dark places. Also has a bigger smile, because baby
c3sXUO2.png
Changed :O smiley to look less like the Caroler Smiley and more like it's individual expression.
N8c67oY.png
Baby Bruce
uZNGm0K.png

Last edited by DarkComet (2017-01-20 01:17:13)


Smiley Collection Season 1

Block Collection

Woot my posts for more opportunities to woot my posts.

#FREESONIIIETY

eI0BEvF.png kpaMcAK.png ZBTMC63.png SFBlBVz.png Tvxgfir.png JHl7xYa.png KnPoT9J.png 0ptgGYQ.png BHOadeo.png VufVa9t.png

Offline

Wooted by:

#150 2017-02-12 15:57:27

Gosha
Formerly Gosha
From: GLORY TO ARSTOTZKA
Registered: 2015-03-15
Posts: 3,672

Re: Graphics ideas topic

Cola1 wrote:

Look at this, dude

wzEdo4E.gif

Last edited by Gosha (2017-02-12 15:58:21)


100--500--1000--1500--2000--2500--3000--3500--4000--4500--5000--9000--9001-10000
KnbqMw5.png

Wooted by: Yourmom

Online

Cola11486932708647706

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB

[ Started around 1488013301.8138 - Generated in 0.084 seconds, 12 queries executed - Memory usage: 1.49 MiB (Peak: 1.79 MiB) ]