Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-12-28 19:49:37

Muftwin

Remove this line from the terms and conditions

"Do not create/send material that is illegal."

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#2 2016-12-28 19:50:39

Moukdaboss
Banned

Re: Remove this line from the terms and conditions

i agree, would be very helpful to the game

idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot idot

#3 2016-12-28 20:53:27

Gosha

Why

#4 2016-12-28 22:17:45

Weirdoverse
Website

i heard playing EE is illegal
i told my EE friend to play it
am i banned for eternity

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#5 2016-12-28 22:44:06

Helvi

The bible is illegal in arabia but not in europe. How does this rule apply to EE should one make bible themed world?
What defines illegal and legal? From which viewpoint?

I understand the need to remove or rephrase the mentiones rule.

Hi.

#6 2016-12-30 07:42:33

iPwner
Website

Basis: helvi stripped credit from my multiple efforts in various of his levels when he got spanked by a psychological "Owiez!" from a youtube comment; I don't not dislike helvi! But muffin told me to argue his point in the topic.
Mission: Refute Helvi's point while still arguing Muffin's point even though their points support eachother.
Challenge accepted!

Muffin: "Remove this line from the terms and conditions: Do not create/send material that is illegal."

Helvi: "The bible is illegal in arabia but not in europe. How does this rule apply to EE should one make bible themed world?
What defines illegal and legal? From which viewpoint?I understand the need to remove or rephrase the mentiones rule."

Argument:
Oh Helvi, how wrong you are, heins. From the T to the ".'", your post is but a scrambly, scrambly mess; a bag of salty, chocolatey goat-skin balls As they say, an egg once dropped is a mess by-wasted! Humpty dumpty sat on a wall; once fall off, came them all. Mother called the doctor and what did she thrall? No more Julistein Capistrani's jumping on the wall! And grandpa chen came with his frying pan, saying "I'll fry that egg." and Humpty got shipped as exported meat to the planet Doo, entering the lithosphere with a reverberating "DAAAAAAAAA"!

Wait a minute, why am I writing these buckstars when I could be enjoying a genitalic syp of Panda Dung Tea? Shalw-é! ;0

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#7 2016-12-30 08:13:19

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

Everybody Edits Terms wrote:

These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted according to the laws of Netherlands.

case closed

Discord: jawp#5123

#8 2016-12-31 00:41:33

Krosis
Formerly Arkonagames
Website

MrJaWapa wrote:
Everybody Edits Terms wrote:

These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted according to the laws of Netherlands.

case closed

i can still post here, so not really closed

Krosis.gif

Krosis1483141293641231

Board footer