Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-30 02:27:54

Minisaurus
Banned

Who is the player that have played for more time Everybody edits?

I want to know who is the player that have played Everybody Edits for more time in all the world (all time played since creation of the account, like the time played counter in a game of steam).

Not about the first account created, i mean about the player with more time connected daily since the creation of that account.

I personally play 16+ hours every day.

Someone know if is possible to see who is the player with more time played in the game?

#2 2016-11-30 02:34:56

hummerz5

Re: Who is the player that have played for more time Everybody edits?

Minisaurus wrote:

Someone know if is possible to see who is the player with more time played in the game?

Systematically? no.

You could conceivably make the attempt to see who has spent the most energy. However, that only tells that someone was actually online within a given interval repeatedly. I don't know of a system that tracks your online time.

(Granted, I was never in the know on secret everybody edits data mining techniques)

#3 2016-11-30 02:42:36

Minisaurus
Banned

Energy spend you need to count:
Gems used + the player can connect only 5 minutes and use the energy and then leave until next refill.

#4 2016-11-30 02:57:01

hummerz5

I wrote a somewhat pointed/heated response that wasn't genuine and I've decided not to post it.

Minisaurus wrote:

Gems used + the player can connect only 5 minutes and use the energy and then leave until next refill.

Very true. I certainly wonder how we could make this work!

hummerz51480471021637619

Board footer