Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-18 21:01:26

drag

is this a softlock? (everybody edits weird world campaign level)

alright, I've reached a bit of a wall in "weird world." I ran through the part with tons of up arrows in the red section, and at the bottom are 2 small dots and 2 up arrows, I jumped, and then I was stuck in the middle of the arrows, and I couldn't move, so I logged out and back in and I was at the bottom. and.. I can't find a way out... ... is this a softlock? I have been trying to get out, and I can't find a way out. I feel like I'm stuck, and I don't want to redo the level. Thank you! smile EDIT: This is in the campaign section Colorful, the level name is Weird World.

unfortunately, I cannot post images, or links so I can't show where I am without what I assume is breaking the rules.

#2 2016-11-18 21:06:02, last edited by Myst (2016-11-18 21:08:18)

Myst

Re: is this a softlock? (everybody edits weird world campaign level)

i want to help you, but, without srceenshots is it imposs //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad and you need to post in "ASK FOR MINIGAME/CAMPAIGN HELP HERE"
hbft4U.png

#3 2016-11-18 21:07:14

drag

but I wasn't asking for help with the campaign, I was asking if it was a softlock, rather. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so, I felt it was ok to post it here

#4 2016-11-18 21:09:23

Myst

drag wrote:

but I wasn't asking for help with the campaign, I was asking if it was a softlock, rather. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile so, I felt it was ok to post it here

if you say //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile, then is it ok.

#5 2016-11-18 21:12:16, last edited by drag (2016-11-18 21:16:06)

drag

ok, since you seem to be getting agitated, I'll explain again, in detail. first off, I say //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile to make sure people don't think I'm getting mad, or snappy at them, thats all. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile it's also just in my nature.
I also posted it here, and NOT in campaign help because I feel like it's a softlock, but I am not certain. I hope that helps you. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i'm not here to argue, just here to ask a question. thank you! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

edit; nevermind, someone told me the answer. I just thought it was weird, because I kind of glitched down where I was in the first place. thank you GP!

#6 2016-11-18 21:14:42

Myst

kk and here's the help, it'S old and not by me, but, it'S help you
KBVj7EU.png

Wooted by:
Myst1479500082635422

Board footer