Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-11-06 11:22:35

Anatoly

I found the log to have many friends in the list trippled

I don't have a photo, because currently 5 friends are online and it won't display one player many times in one picture.

Anyway,

First take care this post (Source):

Koya wrote:

EE loads resources through content delivery networks (CDNs) which are stored in various places around the world, you would load from the closest to you being the fastest but CDNs aren't always the smartest and sometimes if someone makes a request but then cancels the request half way though (or 72% - although it's more like 5% accounting for the connection to the CDN to stop) the CDN might think "aha, so that's all the data from that address" and will hand that out for the next 30 minutes to anyone who requests it to them.

This kind of error is not common as 99.9% of the time the CDN should load all of the data regardless of if the user disconnects but can happen if the host server times-out while serving the data or the CDN is overloaded and the current task becomes a lower priority. If this happens again you may just have to wait a few minutes for the CDN cache to expire :/

Bug

So once you click to the tab in Lobby "Friends", it loads the players list. As long as it loads it can be remade.

1. Is your Friends tab loading?
2. If yes, then while loading click Worlds, and back.
3. Is your Friends tab still loading?
4. If yes, then while loading, click Worlds, and back.
5. Is your Friends tab still loading?
n. Your Friends tab is no longer loading? Then take care how many of one player names you see.

This Bug requires a bit lag

#2 2016-11-06 12:25:06

Gosha

Re: I found the log to have many friends in the list trippled

Solution: click on friends tab

#3 2016-11-06 13:07:04

Anatoly

Re: I found the log to have many friends in the list trippled

Gosha wrote:

Solution: click on friends tab

Yup. It reloads the friends list again

Anatoly1478434024633450