Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-09-25 16:23:20

Anatoly

[Importent Decide]: Merkel and new Africans

Do you think they should be approved?

I really am for "no", cause they make those things you aren't allowed to tell in this forum, but here

Onloy over 18 Theme, but also here tried to not say things
Wooted by:

#2 2016-09-25 16:35:01

XxAtillaxX

Re: [Importent Decide]: Merkel and new Africans

You make absolutely no sense. Are you attempting to talk about immigration?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#3 2016-09-25 16:39:49

Anatoly

XxAtillaxX wrote:

Yup, they shall not be accepted in here. We pay money, to let their childrens go to school. no!!! Really, i would love to have all money by me, but no, we pay for them to have smt to eat, etc. Just because a kasler wanted it. No t hx.

#4 2016-09-25 17:58:27

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

AnatolyEE wrote:
XxAtillaxX wrote:

Yup, they shall not be accepted in here. We pay money, to let their childrens go to school. no!!! Really, i would love to have all money by me, but no, we pay for them to have smt to eat, etc. Just because a kasler wanted it. No t hx.

dont you live in russia though? its not your money that go to funding all that ****
also wtf is a kasler

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2016-09-25 18:02:42

XxAtillaxX

Not everyone has basic human decency, it comes as no surprise people are vehemently against immigration.
I'm sure if your country was inhospitable towards you (which it definitely is to the civilised western world), you'd see it from a different point of view.

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

#6 2016-09-25 18:22:07, last edited by capasha (2016-09-25 18:27:25)

capasha

AnatolyEE wrote:

We pay money

Isn't you 13? I guess you still get money from your mom or dad. So no, you are not giving money to them.

#7 2016-09-25 18:27:47

imgood9

AnatolyEE wrote:

We pay money, to let their childrens go to school. no!!! Really, i would love to have all money by me, but no, we pay for them to have smt to eat, etc.

Dear detective Anatoly, the king of morality and the shining beacon of intelligence, has finally figured out that the real problems plaguing society are immigrant schools and soup kitchens. Good job chap, you've figured it out and you solved all of the world's problems.

Wooted by: (2)

#8 2016-09-26 16:40:00

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

I don't agree with immigration, I think that's what Anatoly is talking about...
Regarding refugees, I'll drop this here and leave

Hidden text

gLjTZE1.png

#9 2016-09-26 18:25:13

Swarth100

Meanwhile, while you lads up in the north discuss about building walls on borders...

In Italy we're getting around 500 arrivals every day.

Women, kids, that risk everything they have in order to seek refuge from war, famine, persecution.

Many of them die.

Is this the example the western world wants to give? We claim to be at our peak in democracy and welfare, and all we can share with others is hate, prejudice and deportation?

Further Info on the Italian condition: https://www.thelocal.it/20160718/italy- … t-arrivals

Wooted by:

#10 2016-09-26 18:39:19

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Swarth100 wrote:

Meanwhile, while you lads up in the north discuss about building walls on borders...

In Italy we're getting around 500 arrivals every day.

Women, kids, that risk everything they have in order to seek refuge from war, famine, persecution.

Many of them die.

Is this the example the western world wants to give? We claim to be at our peak in democracy and welfare, and all we can share with others is hate, prejudice and deportation?

Further Info on the Italian condition: https://www.thelocal.it/20160718/italy- … t-arrivals

b8e97edead.jpg

Again, see the info-graphic posted above. (http://puu.sh/rovKm/a6ae905dc8.png)

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by: (2)

#11 2016-09-26 23:00:54

Bobithan

Ah, the fallacy fallacy!

You seem to forget that empathy is a thing that exists and is actually a compelling reason to help.

aka towwl

Wooted by: (3)

#12 2016-09-27 09:54:46

ZeldaXD
EE Homeboy
Website

Bobithan wrote:

Ah, the fallacy fallacy!

You seem to forget that empathy is a thing that exists and is actually a compelling reason to help.

Ah, the fallacy fallacy fallacy!

Again, I refer to the infograph above. There aren't that many women, there aren't that many children. Most of the "refugees" are just economic migrants who are not fleeing from any war and are just using this crisis as a way to get in. These refugees are mainly men and adults, and this is not even assuming the many that lie in the midst of the chaos, you can ask any European who lives nearby to them and they can testify that there are "refugees" who have lied about their age and who obviously are adults (Capasha could maybe be one of these to confirm considering he lives in Sweden?). "Empathy" is not a strong enough argument to accept millions upon millions of people, mainly in here South Europe where we can't even satisfy our own populations, nevertheless others. The west isn't the world super nanny who has to help everyone oh poor creatures. There are more cons when it comes to crime and economy rather than just the sake of feeling good with yourself while you significantly decrease everyone's lifes around. I'd like to point that the refugees who are comming to South Europe (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy...) do not stay for long and instead go to countries where there are way higher benefits like France, Germany and the United Kingdom, in fact, there were problems recently in Calais where migrants were trying to reach the United Kingdom because of its higher welfare. Sorry but you're going to need something stronger other than appealing to emotion with your "empathy", have some empathy for the people actually living around them. What we need to do is filter the migrants, allow families and only Syrians and make sure to not concentrate them to prevent the creation of "ghettos" and make sure to sign a deal to return them back once the conflict is solved. Deporting back the ones who commit serious offenses would also help.

gLjTZE1.png

Wooted by:

#13 2016-09-27 17:08:38, last edited by capasha (2016-09-27 17:21:57)

capasha

I must agree to zelda. I live in Sweden, and many immigrants that come here from the old days. They can't live in some citys because its so much violence from the new immigrants that is coming right now.

I really agree with the immigrants that come in the 80's when there was war and they really wants a job, and they still work.
These new ones that come in, they want free house, own car, own phone, free food because they come from the "war" to sweden.

I have worked so much these days. And when I was young I needed to work to get money to buy my own phone. And these new immigrants, don't want to work, don't want to learn the language. Just bee here and feeded.

1 friend to me that live in Sweden, have worked with immigrants "kids". And he saying, that these are not kids. They have beard.
And when he worked there, they want everything. And they get it too, because these poor kids come from the "war".
They get new clothes, new phones food on the table and is still not happy about this.

I can't pay for new clothes because I don't have enough moneys. I always goes around in shops that have clothes for a cheap price.

Wooted by: (3)

#14 2016-09-27 19:10:31

Gosha

capasha wrote:

they want everything

capasha wrote:

They get new clothes, new phones food on the table and is still not happy about this.

This is a disctiption of kid or adult without basic education

#15 2016-09-27 19:15:36

Kira

He's cute

#16 2016-09-27 19:35:07

Bobithan

ZeldaXD wrote:
Bobithan wrote:

Ah, the fallacy fallacy!

Ah, the fallacy fallacy fallacy!

Again, I refer to the infograph above. There aren't that many women, there aren't that many children. Most of the "refugees" are just economic migrants who are not fleeing from any war and are just using this crisis as a way to get in. These refugees are mainly men and adults, and this is not even assuming the many that lie in the midst of the chaos, you can ask any European who lives nearby to them and they can testify that there are "refugees" who have lied about their age and who obviously are adults (Capasha could maybe be one of these to confirm considering he lives in Sweden?). "Empathy" is not a strong enough argument to accept millions upon millions of people, mainly in here South Europe where we can't even satisfy our own populations, nevertheless others. The west isn't the world super nanny who has to help everyone oh poor creatures. There are more cons when it comes to crime and economy rather than just the sake of feeling good with yourself while you significantly decrease everyone's lifes around. I'd like to point that the refugees who are comming to South Europe (Spain, Portugal, Greece, Italy...) do not stay for long and instead go to countries where there are way higher benefits like France, Germany and the United Kingdom, in fact, there were problems recently in Calais where migrants were trying to reach the United Kingdom because of its higher welfare. Sorry but you're going to need something stronger other than appealing to emotion with your "empathy", have some empathy for the people actually living around them. What we need to do is filter the migrants, allow families and only Syrians and make sure to not concentrate them to prevent the creation of "ghettos" and make sure to sign a deal to return them back once the conflict is solved. Deporting back the ones who commit serious offenses would also help.

I didn't read any of what you just wrote because I thought the infographic was well made and I don't disagree with it but I still made that post because i hated the argument you made there. Emotion cannot be dismissed without question in politics; it's one of the most important things in human nature.

aka towwl

#17 2016-09-27 21:02:55

Ratburntro44
Website

Bobithan wrote:

I thought the infographic was well made

you may want to reconsider this
try and see if you can spot the place where they go against one of their own sources because it's so dubious that they take a (very) contradictory fact from a different source
just one of many issues, but I don't really care enough to go through every single issue with that large of an infographic

Ratburntro441475006575625938

Board footer