Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-09-11 14:23:40

Koya
Fabulous Member

Re: Ernesdo's Graphics

Ernesdo wrote:
Koya wrote:
Ernesdo wrote:
Koya wrote:

Seriously, of course it is an Irish holiday - but that isn't the point I'm making: Americans make a much bigger deal about St Paddy's day than Ireland.

i'm irish and i can clarify that that is not true //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

now please stop trying to find loopholes just because you dislike me and go pick on someone else's graphics

I never said I didn't like your graphics (because it looks good), are you living in Ireland or is your heritage Irish (I'm talking about St Paddy's day in countries).

If you like the graphics then maybe leave a woot instead of starting another flamewar
I used to live in Ireland but moved to America, and my heritage is also Irish

Another note, I never said this was supposed to be seasonal

I maxed out my daily woots so I couldn't woot the OP at the time and was direcly replaying to IamJoranasC and Pingohits.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#27 2016-09-11 14:58:19

Weirdoverse
Website

More poly pack
i beg you
(mods, if you dont add this, im gonna report u)

A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign. It's up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum. You can see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.

#28 2016-09-12 00:20:37, last edited by dylantherabbit (2016-09-12 00:20:54)

dylantherabbit

It's amazing Ernesdo, all I'd personally suggest is that you added more colors to the poly pack. Other than that, amazing! I would want to use those as backgrounds in my crew's worlds!

Leader of The Rabbit Squad | Managed to annoy an entire IRC for the lols. They went salty and banned me for a ridiculous time and now they want to ban me from EE itself. Learn to not be so salty peeps //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
The Rabbit Games Progress: 100%
011f32505ac447d098d4d5f1650d620d.png

#29 2016-09-12 12:54:20

Guest.

dylantherabbit wrote:

It's amazing Ernesdo, all I'd personally suggest is that you added more colors to the poly pack. Other than that, amazing! I would want to use those as backgrounds in my crew's worlds!

I think this is just enough colors for now.
Otherwise I will make more later //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#30 2016-09-13 03:38:21

Kkay
Formerly Kaydog99

The Leprechaun smiley is top notch, I love it
Though your Poly Background pack is way to bright, It looks more like a block then a background, Though its good could use a slightly darker tint
Otherwise, Good Job on the graphics, I hope to see more in the future

Kkay1473734301622906

Board footer