Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2016-07-23 23:03:56

Bimps

Re: Zoey remodded

Dazz wrote:

I can't even....

What's wrong with you people?   

If any of you worked in your life, had to do chores or deal with real things irl, then probably not most of you but everyone screwed up few times or more, what zoey did I don't think it's really that bad to demod a mod and really, everyone should also take in consideration all the good work she did during this time not to mention the time she invested in this forum aswell.

It's not the same to just find another person or keep the one you trusted for over a year, the person who helped you voluntarily, get the job done and deal with everyone's **** and complains.

If D55 really thinks she should be demoded 100% fine but as long as there are doubts, or Zoey did not cause
actually any harm to anyone or to the forum and it was just a silly reaction or doing, it's a pain to let go a good and available person-mod.

I don't know if any of you ever knew the mod Chewy, that guy did more wrong than good and abused his powers more than I can count yet he never got banned or removed as a mod and here I see zoey with a gif  and BOOM! she's trash now, just like that.

If that gif started this, I just want to say this: that gif is NOTHING compared with what this forum is today, I honestly can't believe that in ''debates'' is allowed to discuss about sexuality, racism, euthanasia or abortion, in a forum where there are kids probably even under ten.

If there is a problem, is not only with Zoey and that gif, the problem is that  most of you forget (including D55 and Zoey)  what is this forum about actually, what was the reason it was created and to what sort of content and public is aimed because, this is not a forum for kids anymore as it was.

Everyone is at fault for this, starting with Different55 to Nou, Zoey and some of the persistent, impertinent users that have no idea when
to ever stop, yet they are forever excused and unbaned or whatever but actually bring nothing to the community yet they have enough power and
nerve to acuse a mod for once a year wrongdoing and freaking get them demoded.

Remember what's the point of this forum, everyone, if you want to discuss the topics mentioned above move on to adult forums, there are a infinite number of them, enjoy them!

Different55, you allowed this to happen giving everyone including zoey, too much freedom. Banning her or removing her
is pointelss, because the whole forum is changed and it's something deeper than one gif or Bimps's accusations.

Also, if Zoey, did anything else before and she wasn't banned I'am almost sure it's for minor mistakes anyone could do, even you, therfore you never banned her because you knew it's pointless.

To Bimps: nothing personal dude but you should know by now, there aren't many persons on this earth to give you so many opportunities, I think you
had yours on this forum more than you could dream by now, you've been banned countless times and I can tell you that much, you should thank Zoey and Different and kiss their feet for allowing you still to be here without a big FAT permaban.

Zoey, trying to frame you was a revenge for something you asked and provoked and also something minor considering your history on this forum.

On any other forum your name would be history in the first page in the perma banned list without a doubt, from day one.

it
was
eye
gore

also she's done **** in the past i dont even know about so stfu kthx. zoey should have never been modded in the first place

#27 2016-07-23 23:27:04

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Good God, Bimps. Stop trying to justify it to yourself. Everybody knows that you were just looking for any excuse to jump all over Zoey. Even if she did "abuse her power", who the hell actually cares?

She's a good mod on a forum, that as i've said, is hardly important/active enough to warrant all the drama you cause.

Dazz is right- you've been nothing but an annoyance/problem on this forum and deserve to have been banned a long time ago.

@diff- why not put her on probation? Why demod her forever? Sounds like too much trouble for you tbh. And if we think back at the TERRIBLE mods/admins this forum has had- is zoey really the worst?

Wooted by: (2)

#28 2016-07-23 23:30:30

Bimps

Pyromaniac wrote:

Good God, Bimps. Stop trying to justify it to yourself. Everybody knows that you were just looking for any excuse to jump all over Zoey. Even if she did "abuse her power", who the hell actually cares?

She's a good mod on a forum, that as i've said, is hardly important/active enough to warrant all the drama you cause.

Dazz is right- you've been nothing but an annoyance/problem on this forum and deserve to have been banned a long time ago.

@diff- why not put her on probation? Why demod her forever? Sounds like too much trouble for you tbh. And if we think back at the TERRIBLE mods/admins this forum has had- is zoey really the worst?

it isnt just because i dislike zoey on a personal level. i would have done the same to literally anyone if they were mod, or get them banned if they were a user. oh and diff said temp demod's never work

#29 2016-07-23 23:35:04

Kira

What I would like is a stealth moderator that works behind the scenes, no colored names or status, just a regular member that has too much free time on his hand who can deal with the reports. A moderator shouldn't be allowed to have too much power, history has proven that it makes people want to abuse them *cough*zioxei*cough*nvd*cough*zoey*cough*atilla*cough*meredith*cough*jawapa*cough*

Still, I don't support your point Dazz, a gif with eye gore is unacceptable and should lead to minimum 1 week ban and naturally, demodded. I got 2 warning points for way less (minor swearing in pictures) and I still think diff was being generous with a demote.

#30 2016-07-24 00:42:04

Luka504

Its honestly pretty sad how this comic explains the whole situation well.

Le comic. Large

I honestly think you were a bit rash with the demodding for something so trivial.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

Wooted by: (5)

#31 2016-07-24 00:46:23

Bimps

Luka504 wrote:

I honestly think you were a bit rash with the demodding for something so trivial.

i would like it if you would leave forever

#32 2016-07-24 00:50:09

Xfrogman43

Bimps wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#33 2016-07-24 01:06:46

Luka504

Bimps wrote:
Luka504 wrote:

One day i will.
Its called mortality.

How long will it take me to get banned again?
Place your bets right here.

#34 2016-07-24 01:09:44

Creature

You can't do something wrong if you're a doctor.

This is a false statement.

#35 2016-07-24 01:15:54, last edited by Pingohits (2016-07-24 01:22:43)

Pingohits
Banned

the man walks into the room.

"sir," he said, "i'm afraid your child has a severe mental disability which renders his brain to be unable to produce logical statements."

the father stands up and says, "****, let me go see him."

upon entering the room, he's greeted with a nonchalant little boy.

"see?" the father said. "there's nothing wrong with him."

the man sighed. "little boy, mind telling your father something?"

the boy, taking a breath, uttered this single sentence.

Creature wrote:

You can't do something wrong if you're a doctor.

791mAP8.png

#36 2016-07-24 01:56:17

Dazz

Kira wrote:

What I would like is a stealth moderator that works behind the scenes, no colored names or status, just a regular member that has too much free time on his hand who can deal with the reports. A moderator shouldn't be allowed to have too much power, history has proven that it makes people want to abuse them *cough*zioxei*cough*nvd*cough*zoey*cough*atilla*cough*meredith*cough*jawapa*cough*

Still, I don't support your point Dazz, a gif with eye gore is unacceptable and should lead to minimum 1 week ban and naturally, demodded. I got 2 warning points for way less (minor swearing in pictures) and I still think diff was being generous with a demote.

Exactly my point Kira.

That's why I'm saying, this is deeper than just what Zoey did,framing and using that gif, it's because this forum is not what it used to be anymore, little by little the topics and the behaviour of users changed and it got more indecent because it was allowed by the staff and the community.

Both Different and Zoey and a BIG number of users grew up and their lifes, their thinking and topic interests changed during the last years, dragging this
forum into more mature content and other mentality. They gave themselves more freedom to them and more to us but without setting some very clear limits between them, us and younger users.

I find it very absurd for a mod to be banned and demoded because of a user that was given so much freedom to provoke and add tension to a situation until the said mod got angry enough to frame the said user in order to finally shut him up at least  another week or month instead of just perma ban him while not allowed to permaban.

Don't you think it's ironic or crazy? If this forum got to this level and it's allowed to discuss mature matters such as
sexuality and other thigs  we find in ''debates'' then that gif Zoey posted shouldn't be such a big problem and framing him
just gave him the same ''respect'' she got from him.

Kinda funny and smart of Zoey since ''mafia'' game is also allowed on this forum, what a better place to be inspired and transform
a moment of anger in a creative way to make an annoying user go pouf.

Seriously now.

How much of that would you or anyone here would be able to take without doing something crazy and having to deal with the same and same problem over and over again, wasting your time because one inconsiderate user thinks it's always only fun and games.

The point is and I'm 100% sure, Zoey wouldn't have done this if not provoked and got tired of these games.

If some decency would be restored here and rules extended a little more to keep better away clashes between age and topic contents, things would go a lot better, ofc eliminatig any unwelcomed users insted of allowing things to get as far as demoding a good capable mod or drive it insane.

About those 2 points warning, since is also about the ''do's and don'ts'' in this forum, I would say that somewhere deep it's also related with the same problem, rules are not clear enough, I don't know how fair it was or not but surely if you thought posting those pictures was ok, you felt you had enough freedom to do so, influenced by the forums flow.

About the ''no colored names or status, just a regular member'' I agree with you but it's kinda difficult to be a mod without a rank, users wouldn't take you seriously or believe you're actually a mod, especially new users would disobey and it forever question your authority, it would probaly create confusion and more conflicts in the long run.

As for your coughs,,,,take some strepsils or something lol....that's history now idk what to say. In each case it was a very different situation, right now imo is quite minor for all the reasons I mentioned above.

Wooted by:

#37 2016-07-24 03:55:44

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Who cares about this anymore? Zoey is demodded. She doesn't care. She says the forum and game is caner. I agree. Move on.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#38 2016-07-24 03:56:44

Bobithan

STD wrote:

Who cares about this anymore?

i do. who am i going to deflect reports to now? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

#39 2016-07-24 04:09:34

STD
Formerly BenWanted

Bobithan wrote:
STD wrote:

i do. who am i going to deflect reports to now? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/sad

You can handle it yourself. I believe in you.

random-pictures-316.jpg

#40 2016-07-24 14:40:42

Pingohits
Banned

STD wrote:
Bobithan wrote:
STD wrote:

You can handle it yourself. I believe in you.

or maybe a special someone can be your Robin //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:):) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:):):):):) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:):) //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile:)

791mAP8.png

#41 2016-07-24 16:26:54, last edited by XxAtillaxX (2016-07-24 16:27:04)

XxAtillaxX

I don't think defacing a users signature with malicious intent with gore is something to be taken lightly.
I dislike Bimps much more than Zoey, and it's clear to anyone unbiased; if this had been any random moderator, they would be de-modded.

signature.png
*u stinky*

#42 2016-07-24 17:03:11, last edited by Kirby (2016-07-24 17:03:41)

Kirby

Dazz wrote:

Don't you think it's ironic or crazy? If this forum got to this level and it's allowed to discuss mature matters such as
sexuality and other thigs  we find in ''debates'' then that gif Zoey posted shouldn't be such a big problem and framing him
just gave him the same ''respect'' she got from him.

Kinda funny and smart of Zoey since ''mafia'' game is also allowed on this forum, what a better place to be inspired and transform
a moment of anger in a creative way to make an annoying user go pouf.

why do you keep bringing this up

the debates subforum is moderated, and chances are if you're a little kid you're not going to care to go into them anyway. Though the arguments are about serious topics, they are still topics that are discussed everyday, and issues that affect our everyday lives in some way. I don't see how that compares to a gif of an eye being stabbed? I can't say that I see eye gore in my everyday life similar to seeing or hearing about those topics, through media or just my life.

also maf are you serious is that seriously what you think is bad about this forum are you kidding me

Wooted by:

#43 2016-07-24 19:47:43

skullz17

Her punishment was a day ban. The demotion was just diff saying "here's the standard for being a mod; zoey no longer fits it". The definition of that standard is up to diff so there's no point debating it.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

STD

#44 2016-07-24 21:54:53

iPwner
Website

Who cares? o_o

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

Wooted by:

#45 2016-07-24 21:59:47

STD
Formerly BenWanted

iPwner wrote:

Who cares? o_o

i alredy sed that can u b originle please?

random-pictures-316.jpg

Wooted by:

#46 2016-07-26 00:20:22, last edited by Different55 (2016-07-26 00:21:13)

Different55
Forum Admin

That settled down quicker than I expected. Keep the riots going please.

[RIOTING INTENSIFIES]

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

Wooted by:

#47 2016-07-26 00:20:53, last edited by Processor (2016-07-26 03:00:16)

Processor

Okay guys. This has been going on for too long and it's time for me to step in.

Zoey behaves better than the majority of this community and while she has made mistakes and broken the rules infrequently, she was already given a fair amount of warning points and the respectable amount of ban time.
She does most of the moderation work and moderation is better on the forums compared to ingame. She is good at keeping the forums organized.

We really don't want to experiment with new moderators (see what happened with zioxei), so Diff decided to give Zoey2070 moderator rights again.

This topic is hereby closed.
Have a nice day, and enjoy your stay on EverybodyEdits forums.

I have never thought of programming for reputation and honor. What I have in my heart must come out. That is the reason why I code.

Wooted by: (2)

#48 2016-07-26 00:53:29

Different55
Forum Admin

Unlocked. The original decision wasn't up for debate either, and it was still open for discussion. Not sure why this not-up-for-debate decision is any different.

- ShinsukeIto

#49 2016-07-26 00:57:02

Guest.

Processor wrote:

Okay guys. This has been going on for too long and it's time for me to step in.

Zoey behaves better than the majority of this community and while she has made mistakes and broken the rules infrequently, she was already given a fair amount of warning points and the respectable amount of ban time.
She does most of the moderation work and moderation is better on the forums compared to ingame. She is good at keeping the forums organized.

We really don't want to experiment with new moderators (see what happened with zioxei), so Zoey2070 will be given moderator rights again.

This topic is hereby closed.
Have a nice day, and enjoy your stay on EverybodyEdits forums.

lmao you only did this because you're zoey's virtual man-toy

also im sure nobody enjoyed their stay

#50 2016-07-26 00:58:17, last edited by Processor (2016-07-26 02:59:41)

Different55
Forum Admin

proc worded his post in a mildly retarded kind of way but I'm actually the one who remodded zoey.

ProcEdit: Fixed.

DiffEdit: Fixed what?

ProcEdit: My wording.

- ShinsukeIto

hummerz51469667005614622

Board footer