Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#976 2016-05-23 23:50:10

Bimps

Re: Undertale Mafia game thread

idk i suck sry comeonircsmeeeeeesh

#977 2016-05-24 03:44:06

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

SmittyW wrote:

Actually it's kind of strange that Pyro isn't even defending himself at this point...

Honestly I dont know what to say. Nobody has provided any evidence against me, besides Bobithan (who's only backup was that I unvoted due to confusion that one time). If someone can give me something to defend myself against, I'll be happy to talk about whatever it is... I mean, hell- I was even jailed multiple times apparently.

#978 2016-05-24 12:40:23

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW wrote:

*sigh* Bimps why did you jail Pyro if AlphaJon already did?

uh
alphajon jailing pyro night or two before doesnt mean anything

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#979 2016-05-25 00:05:31

SmittyW

Who do we vote for? Tomorrow is the last day.

Kirby is too busy playing other forum games. Do you have no humility?

#980 2016-05-25 00:11:55

Kirby

SmittyW wrote:

Who do we vote for? Tomorrow is the last day.

Kirby is too busy playing other forum games. Do you have no humility?

im not too busy playing other games i just dont wanna say anything and mess something up this game is confusing

#981 2016-05-25 14:16:16

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

uh
i think pyro is more likely to flip mafia than kirby

i8SwC8p.png

#982 2016-05-25 14:36:04

SmittyW

maxi123 wrote:

uh

K, but y?

#983 2016-05-25 16:51:59

SmittyW

Aaaaah! 2 hours left! What should I do!?

Wooted by:

#984 2016-05-25 18:14:13

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

SmittyW wrote:
maxi123 wrote:

uh

K, but y?

what are your reasons to suspect kirby? i mean theres not many to either side so my guess on pyro is mostly gut feeling + that one unvote he did on creature
im willing to switch to kirby if you provide legit reasons to suspect him
we're not going to achieve a lynch at all with the current situation

i8SwC8p.png

#985 2016-05-25 21:11:10

RhazzleFrazzle

Nobody will be lynched today. Night begins. Night will end on May 27 at 4 PM EST. Night may be skipped if all scum and all Town with night actions agree.

#986 2016-05-28 12:36:27

RhazzleFrazzle

Bimps died last night!

He was Weeb Lizard!

Hidden text

Day 6 begins. Day 6 will end on June 2 at 7:30 AM EST or when majority is reached.

#987 2016-05-28 12:54:18

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

F I N A L L Y this is open

gj guys on that mass lurk and lynch failure -_-
no things happened that would affect my vote on pyro in a beneficial way to him so im back at it again
!vote Pyromaniac

i8SwC8p.png

#988 2016-05-28 15:13:40

SmittyW

Fine, I should have done this last day.
!Vote Pyromaniac

#989 2016-05-28 16:06:29

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

maxi123 wrote:

no things happened that would affect my vote on pyro in a beneficial way to him so im back at it again

"no things happened" that should affect your vote on me EITHER way. None of you have anything against me lol. This constant pushing without proper backup is annoying, for one thing, but is also a signifier of you trying to bulldoze your way through the end of the game (something that happens, i might add, when mafia is eager to finish off the town near the ends of games).

You haven't really done much of anything this game, maxi, except change your vote 6 billion times (and you of all people fault me for un-voting that one time) and make a lot of posts that
had
line
breaks
for
every
word.

Most of your content wasn't even valuable, you were just posting for the sake of not lurking. A lot of them were one word replies to someone else, or you asking "what?"

!vote maxi123

#990 2016-05-28 17:51:44

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

well its long post time

Pyromaniac wrote:

"no things happened" that should affect your vote on me EITHER way.

you were top suspect to me the previous day
bimps's town flip did not change my opinion on you, in fact it didnt change anything because i believed jawapa's investigation
you're still my top suspect

Pyromaniac wrote:

None of you have anything against me lol.

Pyromaniac wrote:

Oh what do reasons matter? Nobody ever gives any in this game anyways

srsly its not like most people (yeah, you as well) lurked the past day, how do you expect anyone to bring a large pack of reads against someone when everyone just sits silently in their hole
you gotta realise that "you have no proof" defense doesnt always work, especially in the end game when some people are confirmed and you can just guess the scum

Pyromaniac wrote:

is also a signifier of you trying to bulldoze your way through the end of the game (something that happens, i might add, when mafia is eager to finish off the town near the ends of games).

im "bulldozing" because im sure you are mafia. why do you want me to halt down, you want the previous day to repeat? no one tried to bulldoze it the past day and we ended up with a nolynch, well done.

Pyromaniac wrote:

You haven't really done much of anything this game, maxi, except change your vote 6 billion times (and you of all people fault me for un-voting that one time)

wrong. i've been careful at placing votes, i only did a rapid unvote here because people quickly followed my vote and you by the way were the FIRST to do so. do not overexxagerate please. while your unvote was certainly done when you realised that creature is getting in trouble and you gotta stop looking that much pro-town and unvote him because you might as well accidentally help the town lynch him. "being confused" is not always the perfect alibi, you know

Pyromaniac wrote:

and make a lot of posts that
had
line
breaks
for
every
word.

how is this even scum indicative lol?

Pyromaniac wrote:

you asking "what?"

i ask "what" when someone does a dumb unreasonable thing

Pyromaniac wrote:

A lot of them were one word replies to someone else

it was not "a lot of them" plus there is no need to write up an entire paragraph when things can be answered by a few words
again, how are short or long posts scum indicative?

Pyromaniac wrote:

you were just posting for the sake of not lurking.

ive been trying to liven up the conversation lately, i could say that you at that time were the one mostly posting for the sake of not lurking

Pyromaniac wrote:

Most of your content wasn't even valuable

pretty sure you said that just to give everyone a worse view on myself

in conclusion i'll say that you just tried to push attention away from yourself by insulting my posts

i8SwC8p.png

#991 2016-05-28 18:23:48

Kirby

so rn its obvious that pyro is most likely mafia

better safe than sorry

!vote pyromaniac

did i do it right

#992 2016-05-28 18:30:55

RhazzleFrazzle

He dodged it for so long. Everyone was on the hunt for him, but in the end he finally went down.

Pyromaniac was Asriel Dreemurr!!!

Hidden text

Wooted by: (3)

#993 2016-05-28 18:31:31

RhazzleFrazzle

Night is being skipped. Once I finish processing all the actions I'll start the next day immediatly.

#994 2016-05-28 21:14:20

RhazzleFrazzle

SmittyW died last night!

He was Chara!!!

Hidden text

Dawn of the final day. Day will end at 2 votes on a player or on June 2 at 4 PM EST.

#995 2016-05-28 21:48:49

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

wow went really quick andddddddddd I TOLD YOU GUYS
that gif in smittyw's rolecard is.. omg

okay, so
we had a neutral
that appeared as a town
i guess the ???'s in his rolecard mean that the rolecard is not disclosed until the end of the game?

also its just 3 of us now
i guess marco is confirmed so
!vote Kirby

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#996 2016-05-28 23:27:06

realmaster42
Formerly marcoantonimsantos
Website

i told u guys pyro was mafia
no one tried

!vote Kirby

http://i.imgur.com/bjvgH5L.png?1

#997 2016-05-28 23:40:50

RhazzleFrazzle

This was it. The last member of the genocide had fallen. Kirby begged for mercy, but it was hopeless.

Kirby was Muffet!!!

Hidden text

Marco looked at Maxi and said good job, but then Maxi pulled a knife on him!!! Gaster lay dead at the ground, and Maxi had a grin on his face. He finally did it. He erased the timeline.

Game over!!! Frisk wins!

Hidden text

Rolecards:

Napstablook
Toriel
Asgore
Gerson
Alphys
Undyne
Temmie
Gaster
Papyrus
Sans
Asriel
Mettaton
Muffet
Frisk
Chara

Mafia chat is here

Master spreadsheet is here

Some notes on a few roles in the game I should have changed before running this game.

Toriel-I should have just gone ahead and made this a Doctor rather than throwing a bunch of different protective abilities together. Plus the ability to block all visitors instead of just kills isn't too great in this setup because of how few scum abilities it blocks.

Gerson-Creature and Calicara said this role was OP because it was a Cop that ignores Framers and Mafia roleblockers. Keep in mind I had neither of those in this setup. The thing is though, the real reason this role was OP was because it got its results faster than a 3 Shot Daycop or 3 Shot Nightcop would. Either of those roles are fine to use, but combining the two the way I did made a Cop that got results way too fast.

Gaster-This ability is reminiscent of 1 Shot Reviver roles, where it's better off as a mechanic rather than a full role. I should have buffed the crap out of this role to compensate for that and have more than just a 1 Shot ability and a temporary post death ability.

Asriel-When I was making this setup I contemplated giving the last remaining Mafia a 1 Shot Vanillaize to use on top of their kill, but I ended up just adding a Vanillaizer instead. I know that Vanillaizer is strong as hell, but the restrictions I put on this one were too much. By night 2 I already regretted that I hadn't made it act on even nights instead of third nights.

Frisk/Chara-This role was inspired by a mechanic made by my friend Metrion. In his Blazeblue themed game, he had a role called Hazama, where two players would recieve this role. On top of that both players would recieve a second rolecard. The differences between my modification and the original role is that the original role sets one as Town and one as a Serial Killer from the start, but my version has the alignments decided by whoever dies first. I choose this because it was less swingy, as it removes the 50/50 chance of an extra kill per night and just gives an extra kill per night no matter what. I added it to the game assuming one would die early on, and I think Smitty did a great job baiting Mafia onto him, but the Mafia were looking entirely at the roles they were attacking rather than the players they were attacking. Had one died earlier, the dead player would choose to side with either Town or Mafia. They would gain an ability to use at night depending on who they sided with. Town would give them an ability to target a player each night and delay the death of that player if they were attacked, and Mafia would gain the ability to make a player Ascetic each night. The survivor would become a Serial Killer and gain a 1 Shot Gladiator ability. Unfortunately by the time one died there wasn't gonna be another night after that and the gladiator ability would make no difference.

#998 2016-05-28 23:48:56

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

GG marco. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

i8SwC8p.png

Wooted by:

#999 2016-05-28 23:51:43

Kaslai
Official Caroler

Because of how rudely I was treated by one terrycloth man, I will never play another game of Mafia again. GG.

#1000 2016-05-28 23:53:43

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

ok now for da complaints
rhaz
- NEVER DO A FLAVOR LIKE THIS AGAIN.
- sleeping role like smittyw and myself got is pretty boring when everyone else has a night action and one of us would die without even a chance to do anything at night

i8SwC8p.png

RhazzleFrazzle1464542077604082

Board footer