Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-05-22 02:07:17, last edited by drunkbnu (2016-05-22 23:50:36)

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Rope

The rope we have is completely ugly. It doesn't even look like a rope. It looks like a pole. I would like to have a realistic rope on the game. Would be useful for my tower worlds.
Rope
Here's another version of the rope, looks a lot better than the first one.
Rope 2

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2016-05-22 02:19:44

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Re: Rope

no
its too blurry
the current one seems okay

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#3 2016-05-22 02:31:03

Xfrogman43

maxi123 wrote:

no
its too blurry
the current one seems okay

Seems like just an idea, I'm sure it would be less blurry than that.

zsbu6Xm.png thanks zoey aaaaaaaaaaaand thanks latif for the avatar

#4 2016-05-22 09:12:34

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

Useful!!! 

Yah probably only for you.

The regular ropes are just fine. And besides these ropes take up to much space making it as if it is a decoration instead a of ladder.

#5 2016-05-22 23:37:58

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Kaleb123 wrote:

Useful!!! 

The regular ropes are just fine. And besides these ropes take up to much space making it as if it is a decoration instead a of ladder.

Ahem, it's supposed to be a ladder. I think we can make the actual rope morphable.

#6 2016-05-22 23:42:31

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

Useful!!! 

Ahem, it's supposed to be a ladder. I think we can make the actual rope morphable.

Well morphable would be nice but redoing the graphics of it is no use. The graphics are fine as they are.

#7 2016-05-22 23:52:11

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Kaleb123 wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

Useful!!! 

Well morphable would be nice but redoing the graphics of it is no use. The graphics are fine as they are.

Who wouldn't like to have different ropes than just the actual one. At least we should be able to change it's colors and remake it pole instead of rope. I uploaded a new version of the rope.
Rope 2

#8 2016-05-23 00:00:20

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

Useful!!! 

Who wouldn't like to have different ropes than just the actual one. At least we should be able to change it's colors and remake it pole instead of rope. I uploaded a new version of the rope.
Rope 2http://img.the-real-hg.xyz/uploads/Rope2.png

Well this rope is better but you may need to revise it and make the width shorter. Also making it morphable and color changing... well... instead of that how about having a halve rope(like the halve blocks) but this rope would look ripped and would be a decoration.

#9 2016-05-23 00:17:51

drunkbnu
Formerly HG

Kaleb123 wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

Useful!!! 

Rope 2http://img.the-real-hg.xyz/uploads/Rope2.png

Well this rope is better but you may need to revise it and make the width shorter. Also making it morphable and color changing... well... instead of that how about having a halve rope(like the halve blocks) but this rope would look ripped and would be a decoration.

The width is fine, as the actual rope is 8px long and mine is 6px. I don't see a reason to make it shorter. 4px would look bad. About the decoration, I think that I agree.

#10 2016-05-23 00:22:15

zioxei

The current rope is way better than this and it shouldn't be changed. However we could get use of horizontal ropes and chains, because why not if there are horizontal vines.

user.php?id=zioxei
user.php?id=thanksmom
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#11 2016-05-23 01:20:36

Guest.

HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:
HG wrote:
Kaleb123 wrote:

Useful!!! 

Rope 2 Rope2.png

Morphable climbable blocks seem odd. They're in different textures included in different packs due to this.

zioxei wrote:

The current rope is way better than this and it shouldn't be changed. However we could get use of horizontal ropes and chains, because why not if there are horizontal vines.

Horizontal vines can't really be used for anything that looks decent. I think it's an odd block.

Guest.1463962836603162

Board footer