Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-30 07:02:49, last edited by Robloxian (2016-04-01 08:17:14)

Robloxian

C.A.V.E

Hello! HVYUHTG (never thought of a good username //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue) here, my level called C.A.V.E is under development. 1 like = 1 help. If I get 50 help, I'll make a full version! The reason why is nobody came to help me, so yeah, my crew (2 people but the member is new) didn't help, so I need your help! Add some item suggestions here! This is not kickstarter but I might call it EEstarter //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue This game was inspired by K.O.L.M. Highlight text to left to see inspiration
Items:
Hopper
Jump
MEGA JUMP
Strength
SWORD!!!!

FOR THE WIN!!!

At the last part you will need all items to win!
Game: http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWSg07wzkRcEI
P.S. I'll give credits soon!
I Recommend to listen to music!
HVYUHTG out!
EDIT:Had to edit it again cuz of skullz17.
Edit 2: I ment if we get 50 likes, we will do a part 0 to see what happened!

HVY.jpg

Wooted by:

#2 2016-03-30 11:58:07, last edited by skullz17 (2016-03-30 12:03:25)

skullz17

Re: C.A.V.E

This isn't kickstarter you can't ask for crowdfunding like that.

The thing is, it's not even crowdfunding because likes aren't funding your project. You should just go ahead with your project, regardless of whether people will support it or not. If you enjoy making it, then that should be enough to keep you going - you don't need likes. While your level is still a work in progress, it would be much more beneficial for you to ask for feedback, rather than likes. The way kickstarter works, is that the more money they make, the more they can improve their product/service. Likes will not help you improve your world. But feedback certainly will.

EDIT: I hadn't actually read the whole of your post when I wrote this, so I didn't realise you actually mentioned kickstarter lol

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2016-03-30 21:09:02

Muftwin

skullz17 wrote:

Actually he just did, so who are you?

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#4 2016-03-31 16:00:03

skullz17

Muftwin wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

Actually he just did, so who are you?

really great input into the topic muftwin

Obviously I meant that while you can ask for it, it won't work (even though it works on kickstarter).

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

#5 2016-03-31 21:12:20

Muftwin

skullz17 wrote:

Obviously I meant that while you can ask for it, it won't work (even though it works on kickstarter).

scuse me man? You just attacked a (most likely) new player. See your the problem man your scaring the new players. For one your point is invalid i liked the level because he asked for it. I dont like that. I think if i give him a like he will keep playing and improve his world. I like this guys devotion he wants to make more worlds but he thinks people arent interested. His work can only get better, but its not going to get better if people like you show up and try and cut him down like that.

hNtlhM5.png
ZOEY DOESNT ACCEPT ANYTHING

#6 2016-04-01 06:27:25

Robloxian

Muftwin wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

scuse me man? You just attacked a (most likely) new player. See your the problem man your scaring the new players. For one your point is invalid i liked the level because he asked for it. I dont like that. I think if i give him a like he will keep playing and improve his world. I like this guys devotion he wants to make more worlds but he thinks people arent interested. His work can only get better, but its not going to get better if people like you show up and try and cut him down like that.

I'm not new >:(

HVY.jpg

#7 2016-04-01 22:46:03

skullz17

Muftwin wrote:
skullz17 wrote:

To me, what I said was nowhere near an attack. If it really did sound like an attack, then I apologise. I disagree with your final point as well, because I don't think I "cut him down". I simply suggested that he ask for feedback, instead of likes, because I believe that feedback will help him improve his world, whereas likes won't necessarily do the same. I was trying to help if anything. Also, even though you said you liked his level because he asked for it, I think there's more to it than that. I think the reason you liked it is because:

I think if i give him a like he will keep playing and improve his world. I like this guys devotion he wants to make more worlds but he thinks people arent interested.

I didn't think of this when I made my post, but I now see how likes can motivate someone to continue making their world; it allows them to see the public's interest in their world. However, I personally don't like liking a world unless I actually enjoyed playing it (and tbh I thought most people thought the same way as me, which is why I made that post). When I want to see if there is interest for a project of mine, I usually make a topic like this one and take feedback from the replies. But I think most of the time I don't reveal anything, and I just make the level anyway.

I don't know, if people will support this kind of thing, then whatever I guess it's fine. I didn't think people would support it, so I was just trying to advise Robloxian away from this method.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

skullz171459547163593019

Board footer