Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-09-17 20:02:11, last edited by OINX (2015-09-17 20:04:09)

OINX

Collection: Theme ideas

There are only few level suggestions with random themes. Here I want to collect new ideas with a short description. Level examples are optional, since this is about new themes.
A badge name is optional as well.

Try to be very specific. Not themes like "colorful", "unique" or "long", because any specific themes can easily include these imo.

Theme: "Trial and error" or "perfect play"
Description: One mistake and you cannot get the trophy, therefore the difficulty should be human to the majority.
Level example: Weird Perfection http://everybodyedits.com/games/PWZy1ITyisbEI

Theme: No name yet
Description: A world that you conquer multiple times to beat. An example would be Ex crew odyssey. Here you play that world 2 times, first time to the end, second time you run back. In this case you do that level 2 times to beat.
The idea now is to somehow create level, where you have to run thrpugh the level at lest 4 times or even more, NOT just with coin doors at the other ends, but with some switches, teams color or any other permanent gates and doors, that change the level each times you reach the end or the beginning of a level. With a human difficulty ofc.

Theme: One way challenge
Decription: worlds with many one way bocks.

Theme: Riddles
Description: If I could describe it, then I would have some ideas in mind, but I don't.
Badge: Detective

Theme: Chaos
Description: I mean really chaotic looking levels with actual gameplay. Not ugly levels, which just look like a mess.

Theme
: Maze/Base
Description: Structured levels. Not like fractured levels with a nice maze but minis to get stuck on  forever.

Theme: Storyteller/ riddles?
Description: A world that lives from signs and informations to beat the level.

(  ° ,(oo)° ) oink oink

Wooted by:
OINX1442516531542401

Board footer