Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-29 11:03:43

Bad

CastlEEvania

Hey everyone,

Here's the last of the remasters of my old levels. I originally made it in 2012, not sure of the exact date.

I kept the most complicated for last, as there was a lot to change and freshen up.

This world is a long linear adventure following the style of the classic Castlevania games from the NES/SNES era.

There are 10 stages to complete to collect all 50 coins, then a secret little bonus to go through to get the challenge cup and finish the world.

The difficulty ramps up progressively throughout the world, with each stage being harder than the previous one.

The types of obstacles you encounter are made to kinda mimic those that you encounter in classic Castlevania levels.

As for the jumps/minis/obstacles/whatever you call them, they contain a lot of speed jumps. If you don't like them, too bad. I do worlds first and foremost for my own enjoyment, therefore I shape them in the way of worlds that I would myself enjoy playing through. I know that's not enjoyable for everyone, but such is this world and I won't change it.

If you need training for speed jumps, I made a world just for that, click here to give it a go.

Click the preview picture below to play the world :

eIF0a.png

So, how far can you reach ?

Have fun !

Bad1440842623535853

Board footer