Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-13 02:37:47

Lictor666

Permaster

Permaster

Hello !
I started few hours ago a level, that I finally finish under 12 hours probably, I don't really know many exactly.
That can give you guy inspiration during this contest period ! I didn't do this level for the minigames, but to test the perma-bot. That explain this modest title //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
I hope you'll ejoy it !
Thank you Thecoolguy for the bot, Minecraftwbro for being here during all the building of the level, giving me ideas and testing !

Perma-bot ?
As I said, I used the perma-bot, created by Thecoolguy. This is maybe the first bot which will not help the player. With it on, you can't deleted a block placed, or change it by another one. All placement are definitive for the level. If you are curious, you'll be able to find little mistakes I made during the creation (#SnailRebel). You can of course place a block on a background, and rotate morphable blocks.. If you create a mistake, the only way to go back is to clear the level, EE hardcore mode.

#2 2015-08-13 09:06:53

Swarth100

Re: Permaster

Lictor666 wrote:

Permaster

Perma-bot ?
As I said, I used the perma-bot, created by Thecoolguy. This is maybe the first bot which will not help the player. With it on, you can't deleted a block placed, or change it by another one. All placement are definitive for the level. If you are curious, you'll be able to find little mistakes I made during the creation (#SnailRebel). You can of course place a block on a background, and rotate morphable blocks.. If you create a mistake, the only way to go back is to clear the level, EE hardcore mode.

Switching the bot off for a couple seconds? ... Nobody would know...

Wooted by:

#3 2015-08-13 10:55:23, last edited by Lictor666 (2015-08-13 15:41:17)

Lictor666

Switching the bot off for a couple seconds? ... Nobody would know...

That's like cheating on a classic game, you remove all the fun and the challenge in one action !
And if you start cheating like this, the level will just be come a classic realisation...
That's why it's better to have few people login in with you to remove the tentation !

Wooted by: (3)

#4 2015-08-13 19:26:48

Swarth100

Lictor666 wrote:

That's why it's better to have few people login in with you to remove the tentation !

Well, I think that would work out.

Btw: nice level mate! Cannot play it till the end due to a momentary mobile constraint, but I've enjoyed what I've been through!

#5 2015-08-13 20:48:29

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

good level, though it didn't feel like anything else that you had made.

Discord: jawp#5123

#6 2015-08-13 22:52:10

Lictor666

JaWapa wrote:

good level, though it didn't feel like anything else that you had made.

Using this bot is really different, as you can imagine, that creating as usual;
You pay more attention to each block, and it's getting more detailed ! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
+ innovation is good !

I started another level I'm recording,
I'll probably post the video on the level creation section to give somes example of art.

Wooted by:
Lictor6661439502730530186

Board footer