Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-08-04 20:02:52, last edited by AmdS (2015-08-06 18:38:03)

AmdS
Website

Minigames (Tutorial!)

Hey everyone!

I had nothing to do, and I had the idea of making a basic tutorial for you how to create a beautful and easy mini. I want you all to take this a little seriously (I mean no jokes), because I think this tutorial can help you create great minis on your level. This tutorial will show basic minis as box, so do not think that this seems to be noob or another because we all started doing minis this same way. I always got opinions about my minis, so I want to share with you.

Here are some tips on how to make a simple minigame (my opinion):
-Make small boxes of the same size for your minis.
-Start making easy minigames for everyone can pass.
-Make some difficult on the mini, but not make the player to give up.
-Don't do very hard minis.
-Decorate your mini to looks beautful.
-Put coins in all your minis for making the player to collect all the coins to get magics (this make the player be collecting coins and doing all the world if the world be looking fun too).
-The nicer the mini looks, the nicer the world looks //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink
-Make the minigame be easy and then be difficult for a level of skills.
-Make several minis with various effects to be cool to play with various strategies
-Do not make the same minis, always differentiate.
-Use backgrounds in all the minis.
Ok, ok! These were my tips, now we go to the next step for how to make minis:
YV4JdbZ.png
If you are doing a mini with Candy blocks and some falls for the player who fail the mini, you can use these ''One-Ways Candy" blocks to decorate and do the player stop moving with the arrows up or something like this:
8kcwOtX.png
Note: You do not necessarily have to put only candy blocks, you can mix the blocks too, but depends on the theme you want to do.
HWCePQZ.png
Now, using the Sci-Fi pack try to do the mini be a bit medium with the difficult:
4hMNatY.png

I prepared 2 minis with difficulties: medium and hard. See the images below using the set of blocks.
1 step (medium):
I9NVzb8.png
2 step (hard):
Hce89al.png

I took my whole afternoon working in this post, so I really hope you all have enjoyed my basic tutorial. It was very tiring for me to do this, because it was not easy to make this post. I had to make chart also (but not changed anything in blocks), arranged the details, I made the minis in a random world and organized this post (was difficult). You can always make mini style you desire, I just gave some examples to help you make beautiful and easy minis, so I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial and take with you when you are doing a world //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Thanks for reading and I'm waiting for the feedback from all of you. Your support is very large //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#2 2015-08-05 00:59:14

AmdS
Website

Re: Minigames (Tutorial!)

I'm not the best mini maker, but this is only my tips for what I think is right. So feel free if you want to argue about what I said. I do not know exactly how to make a tutorial for more advanced minis, but I will try soon.

-Best AmdS //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 2015-08-05 05:18:35

Pingohits
Banned

pretty sexy

+woot

791mAP8.png

#4 2015-08-05 08:52:28

Abelysk

We seriously need a new name for challenges. I cringe everytime somebody uses the term "minigames", especially when the challenge is huge!

Wooted by: (3)

#5 2015-08-05 09:39:33

BEE

I like the themed minis, Amds, nicely done.

Custom Tab: Forum Post|Trello

Thanks Xen for my Avatar and Smitty for the smiley 47BA5lq.png

#6 2015-08-05 14:47:51

Anch

Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

We seriously need a new name for challenges. I cringe everytime somebody uses the term "minigames", especially when the challenge is huge!

Lets call them bigames!

#7 2015-08-10 04:27:32

AmdS
Website

anch159 wrote:
Itsmeandersonlol wrote:

Lets call them bigames!

Let's call "mainigame"!

AmdS1439177252528746

Board footer