Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-06-30 13:10:33, last edited by Lictor666 (2015-06-30 13:36:59)

Lictor666

Maze Runner SQ

Shun of the Quest : Maze Runner

Hello !
Few weeks ago I started this level when we were able to set the curse limit to 60 seconds with the effect update. I started to create this level with the idea where you'll have just a short time to explore and find the good way. I did the main parcour,the shortest, fisrt and fastly. And I started then to add alternatives ways. At the beginning it was impossible to open this level because of the curse limit per world. When this changed, I didn't find directly motivation to finish it. The level is finally done, since maybe one week now !
I don't know where to put this sentence, so : the level name had no link with the movie.
I have to say a very big thanks to Vous, Amitasmon, Terrorcookie, Orangecrix and lot of other, who helped me to test during the level creation, and who where trying to get the best hightscore !

Story
This is the second part of Shun of the Quest, if you finish "MoonBase", you'll have a easter egg.
After escaping from the MoonBase, you wake up in this weird place. You just remember somes voices, and you don't really know if it's a dream or not ! Anyway, you have a weird poison in your body, hurry up to escape this place and find a treatment !
You can also find and easter egg in this level (blue coin), which will open you a secret door at the end.

Instructions
This is an mix between a puzzle level, where all "minigames" are linked, and a speedrun gameplay.
You'll first need to explore the level, learn the ways, the portals, to see where the end is. Then you'll have to find the fastest way to reach it. And my favorite part, you'll have to run, run and run again to get the best score. Indeed, when you reach the end, you enter the coin column there's on the right, and all your time which left will be count as coin. The amount of coin is your score.
For the exploration part, I can give you two advises : follow the green, the shorter way is crossing them all, or PM a winner to learn the good way. Good luck !

Hightscores :
72 - Vous (?)
70 - Orangecrix (?)
XX - Amitatson (?)
60 - Terrocookie
52 - Lictor666
Post a screen to enter the board, if I forget your score tell me in comment

#2 2015-06-30 16:10:07, last edited by Kira (2015-06-30 16:21:51)

Kira

Re: Maze Runner SQ

1fgIDcB.png

Very good concept and gameplay. I loved this level!! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#3 2015-06-30 23:05:33

Lictor666

Nice photoshop Kira !

Wooted by: (4)

#4 2015-07-01 12:34:45

Kira

Lol damn you found out //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue
I wouldn't have lied anyways

Wooted by:

#5 2015-07-01 22:48:23

Arber

Dammit Kira! You only had to move the skull 3 pixels! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Wooted by:

#6 2015-07-02 05:01:22

Abelysk

This level is absolutely amazing. I love all the different paths you can take! This is one of the best maps I've played this year so far.

#7 2015-07-02 15:35:07

Lictor666

Thank you //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#8 2015-07-02 15:53:46

Kira

Arber wrote:

Dammit Kira! You only had to move the skull 3 pixels! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

Lmao I need to learn how to photoshop 8)

Kira1435848826518141

Board footer