Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

coolman9000

MRVOID RUINED EVERYODY EDITS!

Now dont you all agree MRVOID has ruind everybody edits when the zombies came out thats when it was mest up.

#2 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

Re: MRVOID RUINED EVERYODY EDITS!

I honestly think it was MrShoe who ruined EE, but you have a point, the things we blame on MrShoe were actually mrvoids ideas.

#3 Before February 2015

coolman9000

Thats what i mean MRVOID came up with these terrible ideas that came and ruined everybody edits so when MRVOID joined everybody edts it was messed up.

#4 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

I think if you can get some other peoples opinions on what ruined EE and when the update that ruined it was, we could then say "mr____" was the one who ruined EE.

#5 Before February 2015

Mylo
Master Developer

chrisbenjaminsen was it, cuz he let them ruin it! >:) i think it got pretty cool now, basically they are listening to us.. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Mylo (Mar 4 2013 12:18:59 pm)

#6 Before February 2015

kooldude9000

So you are not with everyone else (exaggeration) in saying it was MrShoe?

#7 Before February 2015

coolman9000

Yeah i guess you could put it that way. I cind off agree with him.

#8 Before February 2015

TheYeti

I won't call it "ruin," cause they did things that made EE better, but I agree there are things I don't like. For example, the new themes aren't real themes according to me. They seem too small. Hell theme is only one pack and some potions. Same is for Zombie theme. I would like to see big themes again with at least three packs, three smileys and evt. some potions.

#9 Before February 2015

coolman9000

Well you could call it ruined then again you could not. But i think it is,but yeah there is some things i like and what i dont like

coolman9000 1423509334452098

Board footer