Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Calicara

Master of Bans

Well I told a couple people yesterday about this, now I'm making a topic to clear it up.

9:46 AM EST

I awoke to fine my EE account banned. I had not received prior warning to this, and was shocked. I e-mailed MrShoe.

9:54 AM EST

"Hi Failgirl101

Making users with offensive usernames that singles out and harass other users are not acceptable. Especially since you use these new users to spam the chat with abuses and swearing.

For this, you have been banned from Everybody Edits."

So, before anyone asks this ban is NOT related to trolling or any of my trolling activities, and I do believe I was reported under a false claim anyways because I have not done what MrShoe claims I have done, so of I course I sent another e-mail.

Today, 3:50 AM EST

"Hi Failgirl101

We have decided to give you another chance.

Our policy is to warn people before banning them, which was not done due to the severity of the abuse in this case.

We hope to see you in the worlds."

So let me just say first of all I'm happy to be unbanned, I didn't make it public at first because I know certain people who tell me 'omg it's cause she's a raging noob troll and knocks over peoples crappy sand castles'.

Trolling is NOT a bannable offense, and probably never will be.

Furthermore I'd like to point out, I am the master of bans now, I've been playing EE for 3 years. Been perma-banned on forums twice (still here now aren't I), and banned on EE once and now un-banned. Guess I was born with the power of persuasion //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/cool

Mods you may lock this right away, it's just easier to announce publicly like this than to PM every person I told I was banned.

Last edited by Calicara (May 3 2013 6:05:21 am)

#2 Before February 2015

Benje00

Re: Master of Bans

If your name was FailBoy101 you probably wouldn't be un-banned. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad

#3 Before February 2015

Deetz

Abuse? Offensive usernames? Whaaa?

#4 Before February 2015

Calicara

None of it's true. I think someone who dis-like me reported me with a fake accusation. A lot of people di-like me enough to do some crap like that, and it really **** me off. I haven't even been on much lately though so I couldn't have done it.

Last edited by Calicara (May 3 2013 6:32:45 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Arceus64

When I first saw this, I thought it was going to be about me ._.

Abusing the report system seems very easy and doable, it's only a matter of time before this progresses.

#6 Before February 2015

Calicara

Lol Arcues64. Yee, even though I'm unbanned I'm just gonna lay low for a while. I think it may have something to due with the fact that I'm using a college connection so multiple people have the same IP. I wouldn't be surprised if someone else maybe where I am plays EE too. Idk :/

#7 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

It's true.

In serby's world you got a lot of accs and started blaming me so...

Last edited by Pikatchitu (May 3 2013 7:18:20 am)

#8 Before February 2015

Calicara

Pikatchitu wrote:

It's true.

In serby's world you got a lot of accs and started blaming me so...

I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't even know who serby is...

Last edited by Calicara (May 3 2013 7:26:50 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Maybe u don't because u didn't look at owner's name...

But u did, u should've been permanently banned

#10 Before February 2015

Calicara

Pikatchitu wrote:

Maybe u don't because u didn't look at owner's name...

But u did, u should've been permanently banned

No I shouldn't. I didn't do anything wrong. Not every spammer in the world is me. There are lots of trolls on EE who would happily waste their time. Next thing you know your gonna say I'm Linus21 or Supermen2, but I'm not.

I never made offensive usernames of anyone ._.

Last edited by Calicara (May 3 2013 7:40:07 am)

#11 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

So, first you came with your main acc, Failgirl101 and started trolling (nothing bad) then, I told serby to kick you, he did.

Then MANY MANY MANY accounts   (lvl 1 of course) came and trolled then you came, and started blaming me.

#12 Before February 2015

Calicara

Pikatchitu wrote:

So, first you came with your main acc, Failgirl101 and started trolling (nothing bad) then, I told serby to kick you, he did.

Then MANY MANY MANY accounts   (lvl 1 of course) came and trolled then you came, and started blaming me.

I troll a level, I get kicked, I don't come back. It's a waste of time once owner knows me. Making hundreds of alts is a waste of time. I'm sure serby kicked other people to, how do you know it wasn't them?

#13 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

Failgirl101 wrote:

how do you know it wasn't them?

What?

If it wasn't u, its that u got hacked, but I don't care, I know that u came like 5 times , trolled, and then came with an account what seems to be your alt, "Failcat101" or something like that and kept blaming me

#14 Before February 2015

Calicara

I am not hacked. I did not make many alts. I do not have an alt called Failcat. I only have 1 real alt, and that is Katgirl900.

#15 Before February 2015

SilverStar
EE Homegirl

Pikatchitu, you cannot prove it was her. Failgirl101, if someone else wants to frame you, it will be hard to prove that it was not you.

1oGNJTH.gif

#16 Before February 2015

Pikachitu

True, I know I can't...

But it was her, thats what I know, you don't want to trust me? Don't, I'm just saying what I know

#17 Before February 2015

Calicara

Well as I said before, every student in the campus shares the same internet connection. I should not be help responsible every time something goes wrong. Besides I actually have been very busy these past few weeks (because next week is the last week of school.) So I haven't really been on to troll much anyhow.

I can't prove that I didn't do it, but I know myself that I didn't do it, and if you don't believe me, well :/

Whatever. Point is I'm unbanned. I had a false ban, and I'm glad MrShoe saw through the lie. Just goes to show how this new system of /reportabuse is being abused already. Who will be next?

#18 Before February 2015

Zorpheous

I thought that they were supposed to look through all the logs to see if the report was valid or not!
Otherwise everyone will start reporting people if they disagree with them or something!

#19 Before February 2015

iYam

Marry me.

But you did say...

Ok so forums ban me fine. In game ban me, k. I can still make alts, I can still use proxies, trolls will always find a way. Just as there will always be good there will always be evil.

So maybe *cough*thehfnetwork*cough* reported you. Just sayin'.

#20 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

iYam wrote:

Marry me.

But you did say...

Ok so forums ban me fine. In game ban me, k. I can still make alts, I can still use proxies, trolls will always find a way. Just as there will always be good there will always be evil.

So maybe *cough*thehfnetwork*cough* reported you. Just sayin'.

I didn't report failgirl. That's all I can say.

#21 Before February 2015

Calicara

I don't care who it was honestly, as long as this confusion doesn't happen again. I don't blame anyone but MrShoe lul.

#22 Before February 2015

theHFnetwork

If MrShoe was guilty for this, maybe he didn't know why he did it or little he knew about it.

#23 Before February 2015

Koto

theHFnetwork wrote:

If MrShoe was guilty for this, maybe he didn't know why he did it or little he knew about it.

Well that's a crappy reason for banning someone in his game, then.   That makes me feel worse.

#24 Before February 2015

Vasum01

Glad you're unbanned, Failgirl101. We can work on our levels now. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Off topic: I had exams this week but they are finally done, so happy.

#25 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Was this related to the time you were in K.O.L.M., and D-rock threatened to report you for something? I may be thinking of someone else who was threatened, but I thought it was you.

Calicara 1423509471451961

Board footer