Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

123zack4

Quadrant part 1

i dont have a place for stories so ill put them here
this is part 1 and maybe the last if i decide to not go on (all names and things are made up)

It was a quiet day for a small town some where in the middle of the U.S.A.
nothing to do with them and all they did was work and rest. Our main focus is John Grauple. He is the average American. wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, come home and rest. Every day he did that over and over till today. Near 4:00 pm it happen.
In a blink of a eye it turned pitch black and everyone was afraid. They all looked up and saw a large Ship. then after 10 minutes it went away. Afraid and shocked the town went to watch the news ASAP and they saw it again. This time in a more important place. Washington D.C

The ship stayed up for 3 hours then came down. and 6 creatures that are as big a man protected a large, possibly 19 foot tall, creature. it spoke in a strange language then, without warning, vaporized the president. Secret service agents came out everywhere and fought but the town looked at each other scared.

Chapter 2
The end

"I say we build a statue for them" said a old man. "no give them our town and be their slaves" said a young man. Only John was trying to figure out what he was going to do. he began to think. Run? no Drive? no. He stayed at that for hours and came up with a idea. so far now most of the east state is taken over by those creatures. John worked and worked till he heard screams right when he was done.
he put on the gillie suit fast and ran out and jumped in to the long grass. Slowly he went past everyone and all the creatures and he saw a ship. He went in but the pilot was still there. The alien pilot looked almost like human and started to speak to his co in English. John thought o no they aren't gonna die like i thought they would and now they will get people to do things for them. He thought they would die from sickness and go away but they didn't.He listened to they conversation right after he came up with a new plan,which took him a couple of seconds. "why do they have to destroy them" the alien said to his co pilot. "we do it because our planet is DEAD and i mean DEAD" the co pilot said. "can't we take over a planet with no life?"
"yes"
"then why don't we!"
"because there is none that can support us"
Then John took his knife and took the co pilot hostage.
"i don't want to listen to this anymore! just get me off this planet or else" John yelled. "go ahead" the pilot said without fear.
"what" John was confused
"He is cruel so go ahead"
"NO IM NOT" the co pilot yelled back
John knifed the co pilot and said "now ill kill you so get me off of here before they get on" and he pointed out to the carnage. "ok i will if your gonna kill me!"
John trusted the pilot a little but enough to trust him.

PART 2 SOON

Last edited by 123zack4 (Oct 1 2010 6:02:26 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Azarlak

Re: Quadrant part 1

Pretty good, but please mind your grammar so that it becomes easier to read.

#3 Before February 2015

123zack4

Re: Quadrant part 1

i will try my best in the next part which is in about a week.:D

123zack4 1423622822338610

Board footer