Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Nin10mode's Artwork

Note that a few of these were made almost one year ago and do not accurately depict my skill at the current time. Also note that a lot of these have been made with either MSPaint, or iScribble(the interactive drawing site.)

I post links to keep this page from taking unbearably long amounts of time to load. If you have some criticism, at least make sure it's constructive so I can build on it to improve myself. Thank you!

And before you ask, yes, my DeviantArt Account is Mrkish504.
Now for art.

Sketches and Whatnot
Cliff #1. It's rather blurry because, as said before, I was not the BEST artist then. This was sketched on a regular piece of paper.
Cliff #2. This has darker lines than the previous one, and I got my inspiration from Chrono Cross. [The area Howl Cape(?)]
MsPaint. Heh. Anyways, this is my depiction of a Topic on another forum. I worked countless months getting shading perfect and detail perfect. I hope it was worth it!
^That during the night. I need to fix the sign, I know.
I know, drawing with a blue pen isn't correct, but it was the only utensil on me at the time!
KIRBY!
Have you ever seen anyone make a fan-chaacter based on Sonic? Well this is mine. (That's mean cursing off in the corner. xD)
My most recent iScribble creation. Look familiar?
Pixelation stuffz
I do a lot of spriting. Mostly for fun. I don't think I'm good enough to join TheSpritersResource yet, though.
A pixelized version of a beach. *puts on sunglasses*
MRO Sprites:
1 2 3 4 5
How I annoy the living SHEOT out of a person.

Last edited by Nin10mode (Oct 22 2010 11:13:39 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: Nin10mode's Artwork

The mspaint drawings clash within themselves and the sprites have awkward positions ;-;

The hand drawings are decent, but the thigns at the bottom... well, eh.

#3 Before February 2015

Nin10mode

Sorry, I had to edit the the first post so I could properly organize it. The "things at the bottom" are now near the top.

What does "Well, eh," mean? I'm looking for specific information so I can improve, which is my highest priority.

EDIT: Owait, let me specify more.

Can some please review each one individually, stating all the pros and cons and whatnot?

Last edited by Nin10mode (Oct 22 2010 11:21:31 pm)

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

I said 'well, eh' cause I'm not quite sure what to say in critiquing them, haha.

You're pretty good and with some work you could be a totally awesome artist, I think

Last edited by alex (Oct 25 2010 1:29:56 am)

#5 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

what in the world are you saying?

Nin10mode 1423622908338524

Board footer