Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Cola1

What do you think of alex becoming mod?

I think it's great to have a new moderator on the Everybody Edits forum.
Oh and alex, if you're reading this, is it true that people started putting up on a level that you were a b**** while you where there. Smiley101s said that to me at school during recess. I don't think it's true though, I have a huge feeling he's lying. It is true.

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#2 Before February 2015

Alex

Re: What do you think of alex becoming mod?

As far as I know that didn't happen, but I wasn't playing EE much today, so I don't know why someone would say I was a whatever there, unless they meant the forum.
As far as I know most of the forum doesn't know I'm a mod/doesn't play EE, so I highly doubt that.

#3 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

Well i voted for alex //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink Cause i thinks he's the best person for the job //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

300th post ftw

Last edited by kaosslasher (Nov 8 2010 9:04:15 am)

#4 Before February 2015

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Recess. Ahh, that's some good times.
I don't really care that Alex is a mod. But better him then some other person.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

Cola11423623068338364

Board footer