Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Smiley

Post Your Glitchs Here!

Well Hi there, I made this topic for those people who wanted to post their glitches that they've experienced in EE. Well i've got only 2 actually. They are that people can kick the other's only by blocking their way out and then covering them with tile's. Than second's later their kicked off the server. The second one is that sometime's if someone touche's a key for an locked door or unlocked one , they don't respond, lol. Well i hope and i guess you guy's hope too that the admin's take care of this lol. Peace All!:)

Last edited by Smiley (Aug 28 2010 8:23:10 am)

#2 Before February 2015

luker2009

Re: Post Your Glitchs Here!

yes the key was is annoying in races I (and everyone else) never loose because   to us the key isn't pressed even though it is.

#3 Before February 2015

Rurigok

I see that you posted two bugs you have - but why did you name the topic "Post your glitchs here!"?   Thats the entire point of the bug reports forum - to make a topic about your glitch/bug.

#4 Before February 2015

MageBomb

True. When im covered in blocks or getting trapped in one place, I get disconnected from the level. But I think this happens only if I try to jump or move. This is so annoying and need to be fixed.

Smiley 1423688491272941

Board footer