Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Top 4 rows of the world can't be edited.

I can't edit the top 4 horizontal rows. this is a problem because those are often used for mini games and all.
It worked for me before I bought the beta now it doesn't anymore.

Is that normal? Or is this really a bug? I'm undecided :/
As I haven't read about this it looks like a bug to me.

Additional: This only happens on levels I haven't made probably only on levels that were made with an older version   than 0.7.6. (means levels that have no "god-mode" and where you can only place 1 tile per click.)

Last edited by YoshisIsland (Sep 12 2010 4:10:44 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

pimanrules

Re: Top 4 rows of the world can't be edited.

No idea what's causing that, but I can tell you that "unconscious" is definitely not the right word there.

#3 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

pimanrules wrote:

No idea what's causing that, but I can tell you that "unconscious" is definitely not the right word there.

Thx for making me notice. Corrected it.

#4 Before February 2015

Tannn3r

You can use the entire workspace in locked levels, in unlocked levels you cannot place blocks near the top.

#5 Before February 2015

Bash

Either you are in an unlocked world, which means that you cant use god mode or click and drag blocks.

Or, you are somehow accessing the game through the old swf file.

YoshisIsland 1423688501272931

Board footer