Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

zakkyzebraaa

I keeped getting kicked from a world.

I'll be playing like normal and then I'll just randomly get taken back to the level select screen.
It does it in almost every map.
It got to the point where it did it within the first five seconds of entering the map.
Any ideas?

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: I keeped getting kicked from a world.

Simply means there was a server reset, the owner left the room (open level), or a block was placed on you and you moved. If it's almost every map, it's likely just your internet connection.

#3 Before February 2015

nlmdejonge

I too get kicked on occasion. Not frequently, but it happens now and then. In addition to what Flare mentions it appears to happen when I make tricky jumps through arrows or dots.

Also, and this is my reason for adding this post, it happens pretty much always when I'm finally done building a room in non-beta and I invite people to play. If more than, say, 10 people join, I know I'm about to get kicked to the lobby. It's very painful, because it means all my work gets destroyed - just when people start to join and play my level. This is more or less a replicable bug. Maybe in god-mode the server is sending too much data to my client to handle or my internet connection is giving up, I don't know, but it's pretty discouraging.

I have permanently left the game and forum.
EE is an entertaining game and I enjoyed playing it...
...but it's time for me to move on.

#4 Before February 2015

Dayimo

Sometimes, it wont let me edit, and for me thats a yellow light from being kicked

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

#5 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Dayimo wrote:

Sometimes, it wont let me edit, and for me thats a yellow light from being kicked

Smiley overload lol.
Anyways it starts with loosing the ability to build and the ability to use god mode.

zakkyzebraaa 1423688606272826

Board footer