Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

magic

My room and its 24 people disappeared!

http://everybodyedits.com/?/qn-BEST-GOD … s-EVERcode
(BEST GODDAMN MGs EVERcode)

I had finally finished my mini games level after hours upon hours of blood, sweat, and tears. I sent the link of my level to several online and real life friends of mine to play. Soon the number of people in my level started skyrocketing. At one point it was even 24 people. This number was still growing when I joined that game on another computer of mine just in case if I accidentally exited on one computer, the level would still be alive on the other.

Just when I join, I get disconnected on both computers. Several of my friends tell me that they were disconnected from the level too. What could possibly have happened? One moment, nearly 30 people in my level, the next, everyone is disconnected. I am in deep anguish as I put a lot of hard work into making that level. I'll never see it again.

#2 Before February 2015

o0pedro0

Re: My room and its 24 people disappeared!

thats really bad and more if no one helped you...

i dont like things like that... sorry man but i cant help you on this

#3 Before February 2015

Dayimo

At 11:55 10/9/10, there were like, 2200 people online. 1 min. later.... BAM! the online number dropped to around 400 people online. How is this possible???

#4 Before February 2015

YoshisIsland

Dayimo wrote:

At 11:55 10/9/10, there were like, 2200 people online. 1 min. later.... BAM! the online number dropped to around 400 people online. How is this possible???

Maybe some server update? and all people got kicked out that weren't beta. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Or the flash got updated. Idk anything like that.

#5 Before February 2015

Dayimo

YoshisIsland wrote:
Dayimo wrote:

Maybe some server update? and all people got kicked out that weren't beta. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue Or the flash got updated. Idk anything like that.

Are you serious? There are only like, 400 beta users?

#6 Before February 2015

Greenzoid2

Dayimo wrote:

Are you serious? There are only like, 400 beta users?

ON at THAT TIME. Not everyone is a nerd who plays this game at all hours.

As for your world disappearing, it happens a lot to non save worlds. Just randomly disappearing.

magic 1423688648272784

Board footer