Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Alex

Weird thing...

This could be a bug, but I suspect it's more of a one time thing...

A little bit after the blip, where most everyone got kicked from EE(online dropped from 600 to 200 that I saw...), my rooms name got reverted back to the name it had a few days ago.

I suspect this has something to do with Chris working on the game, and not a bug in itself, but I still felt it should be noted, and that this was the best place for it.

#2 Before February 2015

Flare

Re: Weird thing...

A name change bug isn't that big of a deal, especially because you're a beta member, you can change it right back. However, if it effected something in the level...

#3 Before February 2015

Alex

Well, if it reverted the name, I'd expect that it went back to a previous backup or something, it didn't seem to change my level or play count tho, so it was just weird. :S

#4 Before February 2015

Blackboy1323

When i was on EE, There were about 1300 people online and then i got kicked from the game and there were 415 beta members online now.

#5 Before February 2015

D-rock2308

My guess is probably as good as yours.

Alex 1423688662272770

Board footer