Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

EE Art contest?

I figured that for a way to make the EE artists here a little more motivated to get something really good going on, we should have an official Everybody Edits art contest some time! We could just let them go wild with whatever they want or we could have them focusing on a certain theme. The possibilities are endless.

Anyone up for it? //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#2 Before February 2015

Ang3L

Re: EE Art contest?

me.

#3 Before February 2015

Cola1

Sounds Fun!
Sign Me Up

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#4 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Yes, nice, but there could be OTHER contest types.(Minis, rollercoaster(but who likes THAT?), etc.)But I'm not signing up. Plus, it would be better if a mod could host it... And what about the judges?

Edit: Oh, oh, make teh theme for the first Hot and Cold! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile And dont think Im trying to destroy your whole idea by these questions, I just wanted to know what your gonna do about them.

Last edited by Xpo20 (Oct 15 2010 6:36:30 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

Ciro

This is an FanArt contest or level design contest?

#6 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

OH im so in but is it like ciro said fanart or level design?? if its in level im in!!!   also will there be theme? Example : Video Game / Animal / ect

Edit : ps your signature IS AWESOME!!!

Yet Another edit : If it is hosted by a mod or admin or ALLMIGHTY KING OF EVERYTHING ( chris ) whoever wins gets free beta?? wink wink nudge nudge //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Last edited by kaosslasher (Oct 16 2010 8:59:58 am)

#7 Before February 2015

Rurigok

Why do you need to post in Forum Suggestions for this?   Simply make a topic in General Discussion or Off Topic and have your contest there.   Although, if you'd like me to host it, I can certainly do that as well.

#8 Before February 2015

Cola1

Free Beta?

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

#9 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Rurigok wrote:

Why do you need to post in Forum Suggestions for this?   Simply make a topic in General Discussion or Off Topic and have your contest there.   Although, if you'd like me to host it, I can certainly do that as well.

I honestly don't know since I made this topic almost 2 months ago. :rolleyes:

#10 Before February 2015

I Like This Game2

I agree with this!

#11 Before February 2015

Kelidimari

I like this idea.   I blow @ computery graphics, but I do like the idea and am excited to see what people come up with and do love the idea of free beta to X number of spaces...like free beta to the top 3 competitors....because we do need more art and maze folks so that we keep getting more levels. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

Last edited by Kelidimari (Nov 17 2010 12:06:29 pm)

#12 Before February 2015

Kaosslasher

e-e-epic grave dig

#13 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

kaosslasher wrote:

e-e-epic grave dig

Second time just this topic.

RPGMaster2000 1423699709261723

Board footer