Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Thip

You have 1 Messages

Sometimes i don't know if someone sent an message to me, cuz don't have an warn like: you received a message check it now!

If someone send me a message should have: 1 Messages, 2 Messages...

So what you guys think?

Thanks, Thip!

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: You have 1 Messages

Actually, there is a very subtle hint right above the "Logged in as Thip" text on the upper-left corner of the forum that tells you that you have new messages.

#3 Before February 2015

Thip

Meh, never saw that before, Thanks for telling //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

But, should help the number near the Message in the top of the forum
like:
>> (1) Messages

#4 Before February 2015

Alex

I'd prefer it to just say "new messages in a more noticeable way, like if the link were red.

#5 Before February 2015

Thip

alex wrote:

I'd prefer it to just say "new messages in a more noticeable way, like if the link were red.

Ye alex, i agree with you, to know that you have a message in a more noticeable way!

#6 Before February 2015

Shy Guy

You should make the "Messages" link blink red and white, for when you get a new message

#7 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

Also.. it should be a litttle bigger also.. because like sometimes i don't notice it

#8 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Shy Guy wrote:

You should make the "Messages" link blink red and white, for when you get a new message

That would rise some medical bills.

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

^ indeed.

I'd prefer something noticeable but not eyeblinding, like 'New messages' being in red, or something

#10 Before February 2015

Randomdude

Xpo20 wrote:
Shy Guy wrote:

That would rise some medical bills.

Yup, especially when the admin made the contest deadline blink NOW.

Thip 1423699846261586

Board footer