Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

lokopira

Brazilian Forum Part

I'm brazilian and I'd like a part of the forum is designed for players who speak Portuguese, I've seen many people of Brazil in the normal game and beta.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Part of this forum have a moderator Brazil to better understand what it's about the topics.

Se tiver alguem brasileiro que queira isso também, poste aqui XD.
(If you have someone who wants it also Brazilian, post here XD.)

#2 Before February 2015

ilyas3d

Re: Brazilian Forum Part

I am kinda against this because then many people will start asking for a new section for whatever language they speak and there would be tons of unneeded and underpopulated sections.

#3 Before February 2015

lokopira

ilyas3d wrote:

I am kinda against this because then many people will start asking for a new section for whatever language they speak and there would be tons of unneeded and underpopulated sections.

So just to create languages that speak more to the forum.

#4 Before February 2015

Thip

Lol i speak portuguese and english ( i'm brazilian )

My best suggestion is: go learn english dude... best language ever!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

Last edited by Thip (Dec 14 2010 7:37:37 pm)

#5 Before February 2015

lokopira

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/mad //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I learn english but i'm too sloth for write all not using translator lloooooolll
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink :O //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile

#6 Before February 2015

Imperion3000

When I think real hard on language And I mean REAL hard on language I tend to forget how to understand even my own language

#7 Before February 2015

Vulcan

But that's not fair really. The reason English is the language of this forum because it's one of the most spoken languages there are. And it's considered the "universal language".
If you get google chrome they have full page translators.

#8 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

^ Exactly... also you might want to learn English ANYWAYS, since what Vulcan said, it is so spoken

#9 Before February 2015

Alex

the lack of activity would make the point moot.
That said there is a Brazilian ee fansite if I recall correctly.

#10 Before February 2015

Wormwood

I'm new here so no real input from me, but Chrome does have a translate option for almost every page.

#11 Before February 2015

useminename

Thip wrote:

Lol i speak portuguese and english ( i'm brazilian )

My best suggestion is: go learn english dude... best language ever!

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

this is true (:

#12 Before February 2015

lokopira

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile I am disappointed with the answers but I respect the choices that others claim and will not stand in opposition //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

#13 Before February 2015

Deeo

eu concordo 100% cara, ia se muito bom se tivesse um moderador brasileiro e uma area so para brasileiros //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/big_smile mais dificilmente vai te isso >.<      add MSN pra nois faze mapass juntoo, <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="90ffe4e3f5e2e6cff1fef7f5fcd0f8ffe4fdf1f9fcbef3fffd">[email  protected]</a><script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* <![CDATA[ */!function(){try{var t="currentScript"in document?document.currentScript:function(){for(var t=document.getElementsByTagName("script"),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute("cf-hash"))return t[e]}();if(t&&t.previousSibling){var e,r,n,i,c=t.previousSibling,a=c.getAttribute("data-cfemail");if(a){for(e="",r=parseInt(a.substr(0,2),16),n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)i=parseInt(a.substr(n,2),16)^r,e+=String.fromCharCode(i);e=document.createTextNode(e),c.parentNode.replaceChild(e,c)}}}catch(u){}}();/* ]]> */</script>

#14 Before February 2015

Pyromaniac
Official Caroler

I live in the US, and i traveled to the Middle East/Meditteranean region. EVERY SINGLE person i came across, spoke english.. Why? Because if you speak English, you speak the language that like the richest country speaks
*also the fattest and laziest but thats besides the point.. i'm not fat so idc xD

#15 Before February 2015

xXAssassinXx

i dont think there is alot of ppl that from BR or ull talk to ur self in the BR section? O_O

#16 Before February 2015

Gamer1120

lokopira wrote:

I'm brazilian and I'd like a part of the forum is designed for players who speak Portuguese, I've seen many people of Brazil in the normal game and beta.

//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/wink

Part of this forum have a moderator Brazil to better understand what it's about the topics.

Se tiver alguem brasileiro que queira isso também, poste aqui XD.
(If you have someone who wants it also Brazilian, post here XD.)

Totally against. There are more then 1000 languages (with dialects, non-verbal speech, etc), so that would be a loooooooooooong list :_(

lokopira 1423699985261447

Board footer