Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Oranj

Suggestions-ish by Oranj

Yesh. I haz suggestions.

1. Story Forum- A spot in the forum where users can post fanfics and other stories that they made, and to discuss others' stories.
2. Forum Chat- You know what I mean. An area where users can talk to other users.

2a. Chat Rooms/Channels- Rooms or channels in the chat;
Rooms=A separate chat from the main one created by a user. They can name it and kick others from the room. There would be a search filter for rooms;
Channels=Not necessarily an entirely different room from the main chat, but more like there would be a little number in parentheses next to the user's name when talking in that channel. These channels would be premade and built into the normal chat. Users would type a specific thing to enter or exit the channel (ex. "/channel 1" to enter, "/channel 1" to exit; ex.2 "/channel 1 a" to enter, "/channel 1 b" to exit) and a specific thing before their actual message to talk in that channel (ex. "/1 message here" to talk in that channel). These channels would have specific topics (ex. Main Channel=General Chat, Channel 1=EE, Channel 2=etc...).

2b. Private Conversations- Like private messages, except in the chat. It would be only between 2 people, and it would be like a chat room.
3. Music Forum- A spot in the forum where users can post and discuss music they've made, or actual musical artists and musicians. Also, users can post remixes of songs here.
4. Search Bar- The ability to search the forum, for topic names, user/author names, or even exact posts.

~More Possibly Coming Soon~

Last edited by oranj (Feb 20 2011 3:18:02 pm)

Oranj 1423700044261388

Board footer