Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

GodPower Brick

I was in a level (as we all usually are) and I was struck by an idea (which happens to everybody)

There could be a brick or decoration that, when touched, bestows godpowers but NOT editing priveleges onto the user. There might as well be a code brick seperate and a both brick. Of course, this wouldn't cancel entering the code, since you could tell some people the code so that they wouldn't have to finish the level.

I usually get good reception from these things, so....

Thoughts?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#2 Before February 2015

Xpo20

Re: GodPower Brick

I think it relates to the having Two Codes thing, but this is actually pretty good.

#3 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

Two Codes thing, wut?

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#4 Before February 2015

MnM

I think its a cool idea but what will they do fly around maybe cheat their way to the end i personally think it takes all the fun out of it.

#5 Before February 2015

JadElClemens

But you would put it at the end so that they can fly around and enjoy the level or w/e, that was the point.

On a side note, I'm almost to 100 posts!

4RNmJ.png

I hate tall signatures.

#6 Before February 2015

Interrobang Team

thats a great idea, but then their god would have to be distinguishable from ACTUAL gods

#7 Before February 2015

Different55
Forum Admin

how about they have no glow? or they have a faded glow?

"Sometimes failing a leap of faith is better than inching forward"
- ShinsukeIto

#8 Before February 2015

me

JadElClementine wrote:

Two Codes thing, wut?

It has been many suggestions of dividing the code into two, one for making you able to edit & one to make god mode available (is that the right spelling?).

Last edited by me (Jan 17 2011 3:21:44 am)

#9 Before February 2015

Smiley3

JadElClemens wrote:

I was in a level (as we all usually are) and I was struck by an idea (which happens to everybody)

There could be a brick or decoration that, when touched, bestows godpowers but NOT editing priveleges onto the user. There might as well be a code brick seperate and a both brick. Of course, this wouldn't cancel entering the code, since you could tell some people the code so that they wouldn't have to finish the level.

I usually get good reception from these things, so....

Thoughts?

But they might thought they can troll, but not! //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/tongue

#10 Before February 2015

BillyP

This would be good for games like Run from Gods, so that the God can't go back to being a player and cheat their way back in //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

I like this idea //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

JadElClemens1423726742234690

Board footer