Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Lady

Energy: Add X Amount Now

Just a small things: being able to input your own amount so you don't have to keep clicking "Add 5 Energy Now" A pop-up that you type an amount into.

Also having a pop-up for you to input any amount would prevent people from accidentally clicking the "Add Energy" button on something they didn't intend to.

Thanks!

#2 Before February 2015

Wezza

Re: Energy: Add X Amount Now

i think this is made to be this low, as you see some thing that is worth 2000 energy is 50 ea, something 150 is 5/10 ea. it's to waste your time, so u have to spend some time in buying a item.

#3 Before February 2015

henryhuang33

Lady wrote:

Just a small things: being able to input your own amount so you don't have to keep clicking "Add 5 Energy Now" A pop-up that you type an amount into.

Also having a pop-up for you to input any amount would prevent people from accidentally clicking the "Add Energy" button on something they didn't intend to.

Thanks!

i agree

#4 Before February 2015

Lady

wezza wrote:

i think this is made to be this low, as you see some thing that is worth 2000 energy is 50 ea, something 150 is 5/10 ea. it's to waste your time, so u have to spend some time in buying a item.

I know, I just mean it would save a little time and prevent accidents. If something is 300 energy, and you're going to spend all 200 you have for it, why not click the button once, type 200, and then be done? If you click it by accident, you just X out of it, and don't waste your energy!

#5 Before February 2015

StormShadow

Perfect, we need this!
Or at least a bigger value button, It took me forever to get a ninja with only 10 per

#6 Before February 2015

Freak

The energy system is to make people waste their time playing the game (not made for convenience)
They think "Oh, I'm getting energy while AFK. Cool!"
In reality, you have forced increments and you have a cap on energy which make you repeatedly come back

It's to make people more likely to buy it because with a PayPal gems and such are much less of a hassle.

#7 Before February 2015

Tree

Chris made it so that you can't do x energy on purpose. I'm not sure why though, but he has his reasons.

Lady 1423726898234534

Board footer