Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Newsletter

THIS IS DIRECTED TO ALL THE MODERATORS

Dear RPG,Cyclone, Chris, and the Secret Moderators, Toby too,

A little about me:

I love writing newsletters as to my username.

Ideas to help everybody edits:

I can make an everybody edits newsletter, if you can make a special blog for me. It doesn't require for me to become a moderator, just think of it like im doing something to help.

What i will do in the Everybody Edits newsletter:

I will check out worlds and write about the best ones, I won't write about mine, and post the things that happen in them. That away you can find the best of those crews to win the competitions, also I'm no crew member-I work alone with only one friend.

I hope you will accept this new idea,
Dasha.
//forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile thanks u for reading this.

#2 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Re: THIS IS DIRECTED TO ALL THE MODERATORS

Not to burst your bubble or anything but we kind of have a blog for this stuff. >_>

#3 Before February 2015

Newsletter

sorry, i sometimes get too excited. Do you need help with anything else?
I'm good at art and other stuff, just tell me if you need anyy help. :l

#4 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Newsletter wrote:

sorry, i sometimes get too excited. Do you need help with anything else?
I'm good at art and other stuff, just tell me if you need anyy help. :l

Don't worry about it. If we need any help, we'll let you know. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

#5 Before February 2015

Newsletter

THANKS. I wish you could have remembered me. I still remember you when you entered my world and i was stupid to ask you to put some magic coins in it. Username: Alexa. I asked you to help me with my world but you said "Sorry can't, im just breezing through levels

#6 Before February 2015

RPGMaster2000

Newsletter wrote:

THANKS. I wish you could have remembered me. I still remember you when you entered my world and i was stupid to ask you to put some magic coins in it. Username: Alexa. I asked you to help me with my world but you said "Sorry can't, im just breezing through levels

I do remember you, nice to see you in the forums!

Although I'm afraid that I have to lock this as this suggestion is now moot. Feel free to keep posting in the forums though!

*lock*

Newsletter 1423726905234527

Board footer