Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

abrar11

EE Guardian

Heads up Guardian is not a potion
HTo1ZEt.png
It looks like something to do with moderation a different coloured name + a special aura
scbTbWC.png
Heres the Guardian Aura in action
DxdqnK3.png
So far we know that Guardians can ban player accounts and kick people from worlds; Guardians have to view reportabuses and act upon them unless they are troll ones e.g /reportabuse abrar11 lol they probably just give warnings i can't see guardians banning people from reportabuses they also have a special Guardian aura and a purple name(all the latest information about Guardians so far)

Last edited by abrar11 (Jul 12 2014 3:52:02 pm)

#2 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Re: EE Guardian

Wow very interesting, this may be one of those in game moderators that monitor the activity of worlds, good or bad.

*Waiting for Atilla's clarification*

/Alex

Last edited by Alexthementalone (Jul 10 2014 12:59:33 pm)

#3 Before February 2015

abrar11

Alexthementalone wrote:

Wow very interesting, this may be one of those in game moderators that monitor the activity of worlds, good or bad.

/Alex

Basically yes

#4 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

abrar11 wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:

/Alex

Basically yes

If this is true, then I suppose it's needed. After all, I mean what moderators do we have? Shoe, Void, perhaps Brian and that's it?

Monitoring the activity of players can be difficult, especially if they have other time consuming projects, big fixes and updates. So this is a good idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The only problem would be if this was allowed, people may brag so it would have to be chosen by the mods. I think a interview process would be good, but these are early days, and we don't even know if this is the case yet....

/Alex

#5 Before February 2015

Anch

I thought you said to keep this private.... Meh now my cover-up Guard Potion topic is useless.

#6 Before February 2015

Stubby
Website

Wow, that is neat. How did you get it?

fgRzols.png

#7 Before February 2015

abrar11

Alexthementalone wrote:
abrar11 wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:

/Alex

Basically yes

If this is true, then I suppose it's needed. After all, I mean what moderators do we have? Shoe, Void, perhaps Brian and that's it?

Monitoring the activity of players can be difficult, especially if they have other time consuming projects, big fixes and updates. So this is a good idea. //forums.everybodyedits.com/img/smilies/smile

The only problem would be if this was allowed, people may brag so it would have to be chosen by the mods. I think a interview process would be good, but these are early days, and we don't even know if this is the case yet....

/Alex

It could be really abusive though I don't think this will work out anyhow

#8 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

abrar11 wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:
abrar11 wrote:

Basically yes

/Alex

I do agree, this could be VERY abusive, it depends on the permissions the mods allow.

/Alex

#9 Before February 2015

abrar11

anch159 wrote:

I thought you said to keep this private.... Meh now my cover-up Guard Potion topic is useless.

Alot of people know now anyways

Alexthementalone wrote:
abrar11 wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:

/Alex

I do agree, this could be VERY abusive, it depends on the permissions the mods allow.

/Alex

I think they have ban not sure about other ones yet

#10 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Imgur being down makes me very curious as to what this looks like... Can anybody upload it to another side?

Everybody Edits is Fred

#11 Before February 2015

abrar11

N1KF wrote:

Imgur being down makes me very curious as to what this looks like... Can anybody upload it to another side?

what do you mean?

#12 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

abrar11 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

what do you mean?

Look at the first post.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#13 Before February 2015

Mouk

http://i.imgur.com/Ack9Sfx.png that is what the Guardian's do

#14 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Mouk wrote:

The link does not work.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#15 Before February 2015

abrar11

N1KF wrote:
abrar11 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

what do you mean?

Look at the first post.

ah i see here you go qgcsh.png

Last edited by abrar11 (Jul 10 2014 1:45:22 pm)

#16 Before February 2015

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

abrar11 wrote:
N1KF wrote:
abrar11 wrote:

what do you mean?

Look at the first post.

if you are saying what i think it is up for me(imgur)

For me, it does not work.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#17 Before February 2015

abrar11

N1KF wrote:
abrar11 wrote:
N1KF wrote:

Look at the first post.

if you are saying what i think it is up for me(imgur)

For me, it does not work.

there you go i gave you go look a few posts up

Last edited by abrar11 (Jul 10 2014 1:51:34 pm)

#18 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

Mouk wrote:

I don't think im very good at being one of them 'guardians'. It would involve too much debating and players winging and moaning and ugh... I wouldn't have the tendency to deal with people that cant resolve the situation themselves.

Initially I thought the proposition would be pretty cool, but I would prefer myself being one of them mods dabbling about, here and there.

/Alex

#19 Before February 2015

abrar11

Alexthementalone wrote:
Mouk wrote:

I don't think im very good at being one of them 'guardians'. It would involve too much debating and players winging and moaning and ugh... I wouldn't have the tendency to deal with people that cant resolve the situation themselves.

Initially I thought the proposition would be pretty cool, but I would prefer myself being one of them mods dabbling about, here and there.

/Alex

Honestly i dont know if anyone is good enough to be a 'Guardian'

#20 Before February 2015

Alexthementalone
Banned

abrar11 wrote:
Alexthementalone wrote:
Mouk wrote:

/Alex

Honestly i dont know if anyone is good enough to be a 'Guardian'

I agree, I can't think of many people that have a high integrity that can resolve the situation in a peaceful manner. I mean, the mods decision must of been rushed, since there projects had monopolised there time so much. So how could they find, decent well trusted players to take on the 'Guardian' role?

/Alex

Last edited by Alexthementalone (Jul 10 2014 2:00:18 pm)

#21 Before February 2015

Anch

Atilla sent him a list I think.
I
THINK

#22 Before February 2015

abrar11

anch159 wrote:

Atilla sent him a list I think.
I
THINK

a list for what? i got this myself

#23 Before February 2015

Anch

I THINK he gave Brian a list of maybe Guardians??? Probably not but I dunno.

#24 Before February 2015

abrar11

anch159 wrote:

I THINK he gave Brian a list of maybe Guardians??? Probably not but I dunno.

no one is a Guardian yet

#25 Before February 2015

mrjawapa
Corn Man 🌽
Website

I am so freakin confused... If no one has this yet, then how do you have it in your picture...

Discord: jawp#5123

abrar1114239592012231

Board footer